Page 7641 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 664171417541759176317639764076417642764376517691774181418641 ... LastLast
Results 76,401 to 76,410 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your recent ex-wife, Lilly Hall, knows your new girlfriend wont ever satisfy your foot fetish like she can. No other girl ever will. Can you resist temptation as she teases you with her smooth, sexy feet, reminding you how incredible her soft soles feel wrapped around your hard cock? Lilly wants your thick cock, and craves to have your hot, thick load dipping down from her pedicured toes again. Will you jerk off for her beautiful arches, right here and now? Your new girlfriend never has to know.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're work is suffering, and I know why. I see you staring at my feet constantly. You're getting nothing done. This is a business not a charity for foot perverts. So today you're getting fired, but as a nice severance package I'll let you fuck that sexy little space between my heels and my foot.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 5 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 180 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oooh! My shiny ass just pulls you in! It's so round and sexy and the most perfect bubble butt. When there's shiny material wrapped around in, your like a bug being pulled into it. You can't look away now, you're trapped!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 32 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pixiee has just got back to Headmistress' office after a long day infiltrating & running errands at rival school St Margaret's. As she waits for Headmistress to arrive she spots you lingering around the base of the desk, clearly you are obsessing over her feet in her pretty flat pumps. She calls you out making you stand in front of her, she explains how she has been on her feet all day and they are very hot & sweaty inside her shoes. She also explains how you will be worshipping them for her, that's right you will get on your knees and lick and suck all todays dirt from her pretty feet. As she slips off her pumps you drop to the floor where you belong, and as Pixiee orders you to suck the sweat out of her green ankle socks you obey without question. However Pixiee has far more important work for you and she slips off her ankle socks revealing her hot, lint covered, bare feet. She tells you how you will lick them clean, lick off all the dirt & sweat using only your tongue. You will taste her pretty feet and then you will lick in between her toes making sure you get all the fluff and sweat out, leaving her feet spotlessly clean!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess ClaraKitty plays with you with her cute feet in thigh high stocking.. Rubbing her feet together and wiggling her toes as she teases you and tells you to worship her.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 47 s
    Size: 445 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There is a beautiful woman known only as "the Baroness" whose sexual appetites have become legend throughout Europe. The whispered rumors-- if they are to be believed-- indicate that her sexual perversions and proclivities are so insatiable that she keeps a harem of men as her personal guard, so she can satisfy those needs several times a day. Men have flocked to her banner with the hopes that they could one day be chosen to serve. You are one such man and you've been granted an audience to ascertain your worth. Until this point, you've never seen her in person.. but the rumors do not dissapoint. She is busty, gorgeous, and oozes sexual energy.. enough that you find your cock stirring from the moment she speaks. She explains the position and what you might be expected to do. You promise her anything as the need becomes stronger, to which she laughs. "Stamina is of utmost important to me. I want to see what kind of stamina you have, soldier. Unlace those breeches and show me your member. Now.. show me how long you can last in my presence. If you cannot last with your hand, then my cunt will be the end of you. If you don't impress me, I'll have you executed." You swallow hard and begin to stroke. You'll never make it! The lust rolls off her skin in waves, each moment you spend jerking feels like an eternity. She teases you, describes what "services" you will be required to perform. Can you hold out? Will you make the cut?
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In the morning I'm usually very horny. I took a big dildo and I want to masturbate with it. Yes, it's really big for my pussy. At first I suck it up a bit, and then put into my pussy excited. Oh yeah! I love it. I play with my breasts and nipples. I put this huge dildo in my pussy completely. I begin to masturbate quickly. My pussy becomes very wet. My white juices are flowing down my pussy lips. This huge cock fucks me very deeply. I moan with pleasure. I want you to fuck me too as well. I'm very horny. I like when a huge cock tearing my pussy. I cummed quickly. Now you can lick out all the juice from my pussy.
    Models: egedn777

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mercedes has been left alone in class, she is meant to be studying history but she clearly has no interest. As she sits at her desk she spins around and throws her feet up on the desk behind her, showing off her sexy high heels. She is wearing her heels with black over the knee socks pushed down her calves. She slowly slips off her heels revealing her socked soles, but it doesn't stop there as she is feeling naughty. Mercedes slowly starts to slip off the rest of her uniform, pausing to play with her cute socked feet. When in just her lingerie she slips off her socks, showing her bare soles and wrapping her tie around them, letting it slip in between her toes. Soon Mercedes is slipping off her lingerie too, leaving her completely naked but still wiggling her toes and playing with her sexy feet.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Like a good pet Lyla's slave waits for her by the door, waiting patiently for his owner to come home. She keeps a dog bowl there filled with water for him to lap up when he gets thirsty. It's also convenient because when she comes home she can also use it to wash her feet in, filling the water with dirt her feet picked up during the day. Now the slave has some nice Lyla flavored water to drink.
    Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 3 min 58 s
    Size: 73.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a special treat for you my slave. You have been so good lately, that I have decided to be nice and give you a moment of kindness instead of abuse. These moments are not earned lightly so I hope you enjoy. Gobble gobble my sweet little slave, for tomorrow is a new day.
    Models: Mistress Jewelz

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile