Page 7514 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 651470147414746475047512751375147515751675247564761480148514 ... LastLast
Results 75,131 to 75,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here's the deal. I have these 2 custom clips which I look hella hot in, but which have a name (Gabe) used, and details too specific to make me feel good about reselling them as standard clips. So, rather than a) rip off my customers or b) let 6 hours of hard work per clip go to waste, I figured I'd put these to good use & make a contest out of this.
    If you buy this clip, it counts as 1 entry into a custom clip raffle, to be drawn on February 28th at midnight PST. Yes, you can buy this clip more than once, and that will count as more than one entry. You can also buy the other clip and that will count as an entry for that separate raffle. However, I will not allow the same person to win both raffles (if the same name is drawn for both, I will select a second (different) name for one drawing.
    About the custom clip you will win:
    10-15 minutes in length, solo (i.e. no double domme, no male model), no names used, no specific details that would make it unable to be resold, within my limits (i.e. no nudity, no submissive roles for me). Aside from that, the limit is your imagination. Special effects, outfit requests, etc are all fine.
    I will draw the winners on February 28th 2019. I will notify the winners by midnight March 2nd 2019 by IWC MESSAGE. CHECK YOUR MESSAGES THIS DAY. You will have one week (7 days) to get your custom clip idea emailed to me. Your custom clip will be delivered within 4 weeks from the date I receive your idea. There will be one winner for each of these 2 clips (i.e. 2 custom clips are up for grabs)
    IMPORTANT: You must have an iWC account to enter. If you buy this as a Guest, your entry does not count (I'm not spending my time matching up your guest order with an email, and jotting down ways to contact you...no no). ALSO IMPORTANT: If you buy this after February 28th 2019 you understand you are not entering a custom clip contest raffle as at that point it will be OVER.
    Penultimately; yes you can buy this if you don't want a custom. Just let me know & I won't put your name in the random generator. And finally, do NOT buy this if you're going to get all pissy about not winning. Buying this you understand that you're buying a random resell of someone else's custom, with the BONUS POSSIBILITY of winning an elusive custom clip from me. You'll probably have about a 1% chance. Thx.
    To be clear; the content of both of these clips has nothing to do with the custom clip contest itself. They are simply random clips so that you get 'something' for your $10 entry, and worst case scenario if you don't win, you have this hot clip to jerk to. The content of both of these clips is general gooning jerk addict humiliation, but as mentioned, the references are very specific to my customer, so perhaps you'll want to watch on mute :P
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come back for more titty teasing, eh loser? You know that it's all you deserve. When I tried this bra on, I knew I just had to tease and deny you with it. It's almost like I'm wearing nothing at all.. you wish! You're just a loser so all you get is my sexy cleavage and the humiliation of knowing you'll never be good enough to see these perfect Goddess tits.
    Models: Goddess Valora

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Mommy has given you the opportunity to go shopping with her at the mall but just as expected you've misbehaved. This was your last chance to prove to Step-Mommy that you can be a good boy but instead you have Yellow Juiced Step-Mommy off for the last time. She decides to shrink you right there in the mall bathroom. The scene opens up with Step-Mommy dropping you, who is now a tiny speck smaller than dirt into her fish taco. Step-Mommy taunts and Torments you by eating all of her other food first and making you watch so you know exactly what's going to be happening to you. Step-Mommy says she Saves The Best For Last and finally on her last Taste eats you right along with the last Taste of her taco. She Chomps and swallows and can actually feel you on the way down. Now you will never be able to disappoint Step-Mommy again.
    Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Size: 784 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I put my kettle on the stove and sit down with a book for some afternoon tea. A friend calls me and we chit chat for a little, while I'm unaware that I'm being watched. The kettle boils, and I return to the kitchen to make tea, my watcher still following me. Also includes glasses, reading, feet, legs, dress, lace panties
    Models: Ivy.Addams

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a fun video of me hula hooping and stripping out of a pink bikini.
    Models: ohmgasm

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Size: 183 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another session for the converted to Anyaism boys! Kneel down and stroke for my luxury. Kneel down andworship my satin. Kneel down and surrender your will!
    Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 14 min 2 s
    Size: 271 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All smiles in my leather boots and catsuit, I straddle and ride to sexy music. You don't have to be nude to feel good on top of a man.
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 3 min 15 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Size: 440 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640