Page 7473 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 647369737373742374637471747274737474747574837523757379738473 ... LastLast
Results 74,721 to 74,730 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's My Birthday, and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft, luscious tits. This video is HOT, and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM & PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to, like a good pet... 20% more use code ilikejade 50% more use code ilovejade 100% more use Jadeownsme 500% more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000% more use jadestoy
    Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 660 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Does my good boy want to cum today? Give me a show and stroke your hard cock to my instruction. Don't waste any time, get to it! I love watching you jerk off, building up a big load. I bet you wish you could slide yourself into my tight little hole...but you'll be watching my fingers slip in instead. Switch hands, speed up, slow down, edge. Let's work up that cum! It feels so good to shoot for Ellie.
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going tease you with My perfect body to get you all worked up to the point of release, only to take it all away. I have been allowing you to cum far too often lately, and today I think it's time for a lesson.

You will be denied of your orgasm. Are you being punished? Have you done anything wrong? No. Can you pay to cum? Not today.

Prior to discovering your submissiveness, you were a jerkaholic who touched himself and came as often as he liked, but what was the state of your life then? You took your orgasms for granted, and you were chasing shallow pleasure rooted in instant gratification.

It feels better when granted permission. It feels better with My approval. And it's gratifying to hold back when instructed to do so, even if you are left with heavy, painful blue balls. Allow the fullness of your balls to serve as a reminder that you were a good boy, until you are next granted permission.
    MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 5 s
    Size: 891 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings, and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on, getting him excited. Finally he can't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob, and let him cum all over my feet.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite & perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You've been warned
    Be good to me, send a tip with a markup code
    MissyAddict +100%
    MISSY150
    MISSY300
    MISSY500
    Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you have stumbled into the world of eating your own cum but you aren't 100% committed to it yet... or maybe you are but you need some guidance in getting used to the taste and the texture. Good thing I am here with all of My wonderful ideas! You will learn to like the taste of your own load and it will only take a few days! Buy this clip and complete the tasks. I even get you started by giving you some jerk off instructions and having you perform the first task today!
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I want you to try on some of my new bra's and panties. I know you want to be a good sissy and will do anything to make me happy. You will try on each one of the outfits and I will snap some pictures and video to send to my girlfriends. It's so sweet of you to do this. You look so cute! I can't wait to share these with the girls. They are going to LOVE this.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 11 s
    Size: 430 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 11 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Poor broke dudes spoke up and we the Femdoms of IWC listened. Enjoy this cheaply priced video for broke dudes. It's totally not a rip off. Just take the chance and see if it's a trick or treat. Maybe you'll get lucky
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All boobs are good boobs. Big, round, bouncy jugs and little, perky ones like Mine. You have a real weakness for them. Now I'm gonna make you edge to the teasing of My soft cleavage and hints of petal pink nipples. I'm gonna flaunt them in your face until you're right on the edge... then deny you an orgasm over your titty obsession!
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 610 MiB
    Download From AnzFile