Page 7465 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 646569657365741574557463746474657466746774757515756579658465 ... LastLast
Results 74,641 to 74,650 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you can follow all of My commands in this clip, I will remove My bra. My perfect, all natural tits look so amazing. I really should make more Tit Worship clips. Look at them. I bounce them. I squeeze them. I push them together. Obsess over My tits. They have so much power you and you are going to prove that to Me. You will edge for My tits over and over and only cum when I say. Do you think you will earn seeing My bra come off? I know it is something you really want to see so I might as well use that against you.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 11 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How could any man not love My perfect tits? They're s perky and natural you can't help but drool and stroke over them. Go on stroke to the tits you will never have. My cute nipples are off limits for losers like you. I know you sit there stroking and hopeful for the tiniest of nip slips. you're so fucking desperate! Maybe if you beg real hard I'll show you, just for a second. I know how much My tits fuck you up. I bet if I actually show you them you'll lose your mind.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 813 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You feel you've made a mistake. Your eyes wander because you grabbed the first woman that would say yes to you. Now you're stuck. What a fucking loser. I'm here to remind you that it's all wishful thinking anyway: you can look but you'd never have a chance. A loser dreams big, doesn't he?
    ***Get Noticed. Tribute.***
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here's the deal. I have these 2 custom clips which I look hella hot in, but which have a name (Gabe) used, and details too specific to make me feel good about reselling them as standard clips. So, rather than a) rip off my customers or b) let 6 hours of hard work per clip go to waste, I figured I'd put these to good use & make a contest out of this.
    If you buy this clip, it counts as 1 entry into a custom clip raffle, to be drawn on February 28th at midnight PST. Yes, you can buy this clip more than once, and that will count as more than one entry. You can also buy the other clip and that will count as an entry for that separate raffle. However, I will not allow the same person to win both raffles (if the same name is drawn for both, I will select a second (different) name for one drawing.
    About the custom clip you will win:
    10-15 minutes in length, solo (i.e. no double domme, no male model), no names used, no specific details that would make it unable to be resold, within my limits (i.e. no nudity, no submissive roles for me). Aside from that, the limit is your imagination. Special effects, outfit requests, etc are all fine.
    I will draw the winners on February 28th 2019. I will notify the winners by midnight March 2nd 2019 by IWC MESSAGE. CHECK YOUR MESSAGES THIS DAY. You will have one week (7 days) to get your custom clip idea emailed to me. Your custom clip will be delivered within 4 weeks from the date I receive your idea. There will be one winner for each of these 2 clips (i.e. 2 custom clips are up for grabs)
    IMPORTANT: You must have an iWC account to enter. If you buy this as a Guest, your entry does not count (I'm not spending my time matching up your guest order with an email, and jotting down ways to contact you...no no). ALSO IMPORTANT: If you buy this after February 28th 2019 you understand you are not entering a custom clip contest raffle as at that point it will be OVER.
    Penultimately; yes you can buy this if you don't want a custom. Just let me know & I won't put your name in the random generator. And finally, do NOT buy this if you're going to get all pissy about not winning. Buying this you understand that you're buying a random resell of someone else's custom, with the BONUS POSSIBILITY of winning an elusive custom clip from me. You'll probably have about a 1% chance. Thx.
    To be clear; the content of both of these clips has nothing to do with the custom clip contest itself. They are simply random clips so that you get 'something' for your $10 entry, and worst case scenario if you don't win, you have this hot clip to jerk to. The content of both of these clips is general gooning jerk addict humiliation, but as mentioned, the references are very specific to my customer, so perhaps you'll want to watch on mute :P
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 498 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know one very important truth. In your mind "Tits. Are. God." The bigger they are, they better they are! You worship tits day and night. You love pussy too, but big full boobs are a clear winner in your mind! Nothing can control you like a pair of big breasts can! Tell Ellie how much you love boobies. Bigger IS better, and now that I am a 32DDD instead of a C, you've become my biggest fan. You've found your new god. Now roll that tongue back up and worship me! Are my tits your god? Yeah? You're unable to think about anything else because my boobies are on your brain!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Size: 373 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The lows you would stoop to to be able to brush a cheek against these two trophies! You've obsessed so much over me and my tits. Usually ending up in a real dazed submissive state, spending, dripping, confused and addicted. The twitch in your dick at preview of this clip is a good indicator of where today is going for you...Use a mark up code at checkout to pay more : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I caught you hiding in my room! Now you're mine, get ready to have a belly full of lint and get used to the smell of these giant feet!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you love worshiping my tits, so guess what! It's your lucky day. Wrap your hand around your cock and enjoy this little jerk session. It's going to be the closest you ever get ~

Categories: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Beta Humiliation, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When we got married, I was a virgin, so I had no idea what a normal penis is. I just know that all these years I haven't been satisfied. When I finally worked up the courage to talk to my friends about it, they told me that you have a very small penis. All these years of thinking that there was something wrong with me, when really there's something horribly wrong with you. You owe me, and you're never going to see my pussy again... unless you want to watch me having sex with other men. You agree to this, and I remind you of the time that you went on a business trip without your boss. He & I had sex while you were away. And when you came home from work early today, we were in the middle of it again. Would you like to watch us finish? I make you kneel below us as we have sex, and between moans of pleasure I humiliate you & your small penis. Then I tell you to open wide & drip the creampie into your mouth.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Size: 948 MiB
    Download From AnzFile