Page 7461 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 646169617361741174517459746074617462746374717511756179618461 ... LastLast
Results 74,601 to 74,610 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

lets get started
    Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 426 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 23.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A nerdy Teen-18+ sensually licking and sucking on her boyfriend's cock, edging him and playing with precum, then making him ejaculate in her mouth.
    22 minutes.
    Models: anjeelowe

Duration: 22 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

UGH. I'm having the worst week ever!!! Vegeta dumped me yesterday, even AFTER I let him take my virginity and creampie my pussy! I've never let anyone do that before, but I thought he was special. Guess I was wrong. I figured things couldn't get any worse after that, buuuuuttttt I guess I was Wrong.......AGAIN!!! I met Goku after hitting him with my car, and we became good friends, until I found out he had been hiding a dragon ball from me the entire time!!!!!!! I tried sucking his cock in exchange for giving me the dragon ball, but Goku still refused!!!!!!! After Goku and Vegeta broke my heart, I put all my anger into finding EVERY LAST DRAGON BALL. IT WORKED!!!!!!! I actually found them all!!!!!!! Now I know exactly what to do to make me feel better.... I'm going to shove each and every dragon ball inside of my pussy until I squirt everywhere! And I'm going to record it for Vegeta and Goku. Surely that will show those losers what they missed out on!
    Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Size: 966 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Rene like you've never seen her before!
    This cum eating instruction Mesmerizing clip by Princess Rene is filled with layers upon layers of Princess Rene's silky voice, coaxing you over and over again to eat your own cum. You will hear her sweet voice go from ear to ear until your brain is completely saturated with her sexy voice. You won't be able to think of anything else other than eating your cum for her. It will permanently be embedded in your mind and you will hear her voice in your head long after you've finished watching this clip.
    The video is filled with images of Princess Rene showing you how she wants you to eat her own cum and contains many visual effects. It is also layered with subliminal imaging, filled with words and pictures that will subconsciously enter your brain and make you desperate to eat your own cum. This may be the hottest Mesmerizing, cum eating, Princess Rene clip ever!
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 261 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They say that mens eyes are drawn to shiny things. But wait until you see this skimpy shiny bikini draped over my tight body. You can't resist stroking your cock to me, imagining this bikini dropping to the floor.
    Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 15 min 28 s
    Size: 2.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm wearing a little key around My neck, and I want you to picture it as yours: the key to your cock. You don't need a physical chastity cage to practice abstinence from masturbation for Me. In fact, I love mental chastity: being able to complete a term of chastity without a physical device shows true dedication to Me.

If you haven't done this before, I want you to try it. For Me. I know it sounds difficult, but I want you to try just one week of not touching your cock, ending each night with an hour of viewing My clips.

The reward? Pleasing Me. Your pain is My pleasure. You will learn to appreciate the ache, the throb, the suffering. You will love each and every moment.

The last portion of this clip, I encourage you to watch every single night, especially when you are struggling. Listen and watch, use it as motivation.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 714 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

we've been trying for so long and I got completely bored , maybe it was a good thing that I **** with your best friend because his sperm actually work , he is a real man . Do you feel betrayed ? I guess you do but you are a bit of a loser ... I don't know what I saw in you and now that I've made a **** with him I'm going to leave you and make a go out of it . At your age I don't think you'll find someone now to start a family with , you're too old anyway , maybe thats why your sperm dried up but I am guessing it was never there to begin with . He was always better than you wasn't he ? Better job , better house , better looking .Was only a matter of time before he took me too. You must feel like such a loser right now , I don't know why but it amuses me so much that you are feeling like this , maybe its because i resent you so much for being such a waste of space !
    Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 21 s
    Size: 640 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome back to the clinic for your routine check up. Head right into the room and make yourself comfortable. I'll be in shortly with some tools to give you a thorough examination.
    Models: HazelnutLatte

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Resolution: 810 x 1 440
    Size: 260 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prepare to be saved by the world's hottest jedi knight Victoria Raye! Those evil minions of the Empire don't stand a chance against her powerful Tools of Torment of mass erections! Just look at how her tunic struggles to contain her sexy DD's! You'll be looking to get into trouble just to have this sexy goddess of the coerce save you!
    Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ready for your dick to drip?! This tube top titty tease it HOT!! So much cleavage, nip slips, underboob, titty bouncing, oh My!!
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile