Page 7451 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 645169517351740174417449745074517452745374617501755179518451 ... LastLast
Results 74,501 to 74,510 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

That money you were going to spend on your stupid wife's gift this year, can easily be spent on My perfect tits in this see through holiday dress
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All your life you have had to settle for less, so you have never had close contact with my perfect tits like mine. You are a loser, and you have never aimed high, as we both know, you would only get rejected. This is your chance to worship perfect, perky tits. They are so round, full, soft, and so fucking addictive. Either you have never come into contact with any tits, because you are that much of a loser, or you have only ever seen mediocre ones. My tits are rich tits, perky tits, bratty tits, the ones who only ever see on hot girls. They deserve to be worshiped, to have your hard-earned ca$h spent on them, to be adored, loved. You know you need to see them, need to drool over them, need to be owned by rich tits. I also compare my tits to your wife's/girlfriend's pair, haha. No competition.
    Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
    25% LOVEALLEX25
    50% LOVEALLEX50
    100% LOVEALLEX100
    200% LOVEALLEX200
    400% LOVEALLEX400
    1000% LOVEALLEX1000
    Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you've always been a little bi-curious. You're also incredibly submissive. There's nothing hotter than making a submissive boy such as yourself, get on his knees and suck cock. I will turn you into my little cocksucker. You can't say no, and you will do anything I say, as you are a good little submissive. So quit pretending that you are straight, and suck cock for me! Eventually, you will crave it without my coercion. Are you ready to start your faggot training? You will be Princess' little faggot cocksucker in no time!
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 13 min 47 s
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Will you eat your cum today? Or will you survive my game without having to swallow down that hot load? The outcome depends on you, on your skill and endurance. But we both know you won't make it through. You'll lose my teasing little CEI game, because isn't that what we both want?

And even if you do win, if you succeed in my challenge, I might just get you to eat that delicious load of semen anyway...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 22 min 1 s
    Size: 643 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

YourGoddess - iwantclips

Models: YourGoddess

Duration: 21 min 8 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 79.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
    Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Always looking down at my tits. You don't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen, hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare - such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've seen you staring at me, especially when I bend over & you can see down my shirt. But I also know your little secret. There's a rumor going around the office, and we're going to have a meeting right now to confirm if it's true. I found this wonderful specimen of a man in the mail room, and he has a nice big cock. Look at it! Don't look away. If you look away or leave the room, I will fire you. I know how much you need this job. See? You're staring at his cock as hard as you stare at my breasts. I know how much you like women too, so I'm going to let you watch as he fucks me. But just to cement your position in the company & this situation in your mind, you're going to kneel beneath us as he goes in & out of me. As you stare up at us, I want you to ask yourself whether you're admiring my pussy or his penis. We're about to find out. Open your mouth so this stud can cum all over your face. Well, now we know! You're more than just a little gay. That's one of the perks of this job: it reveals so much to you about your true nature.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 33 s
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 11 min 13 s