Page 7414 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 641469147314736474047412741374147415741674247464751479148414 ... LastLast
Results 74,131 to 74,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want to know what I learned in class today? I learned how to eat feet, and... I also learned how to give a footjob. I know you think I'm so innocent, but I know exactly how to work my feet on a hard cock. I want to show you. I'm going to show you, right here in this classroom. In my pink backpack, I snuck into school my favorite pink dildo. Watch me as I wrap my french pedicured feet around this pretty plastic cock and stroke it exactly like I learned how to stroke a real one. It makes me so wet to feel the wide, slick shaft between my two soles and held beneath my toes. I want you to see how good it feels for me when I work it harder, imagining that I can make it explode with warm, white, sticky cum until my feet are soaked in it. The feeling on my pretty feet is so intense, I might even cum before you do!
    Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wearing bright red lipstick, a smoking hot blonde wants you to cum in her mouth. She shows you where by opening her mouth nice and wide, ready to take the cumshot.
    She repeats over and over again that she wants your cum in her mouth and then goes back to showing off her wide open mouth. She gapes it as wide as she can and even shows off her throat a bit.
    She is ready to take you cumload. Are you ready to give it to her?
    Included in this clip: Mouth Fetish, Mouth, Throat Fetish, Dirty Talk, Cum in my Mouth
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Luna Aquelarre painting her hand and toe nails in purple while ignoring you for more than 10 minutes but allowing you to stay beside me with adoration eyes and horny thoughts. Finaly you are so hard just observing my feet... felling the smel of my nail polish so close that I decided to relieve you. I decided to give you some jerk of instructions and allowing you to cum
    Models: LunaAquelarre

Duration: 16 min 24 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

mmm feet tease for lovers
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 1 min 19 s
    Size: 41.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
    Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
    Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
    If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
    Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What are you doing you panty pervert? What are you doing in my drawers? I should of saw this day coming. I saw you watching me doing laundry and watching me fold my panties one by one. I've seen you trying to see my panty line when I've walked by. Do you want to know what I smell like or do you like the way they feel on your skin? Don't worry I'm not making fun of your fetish. I'm just indulging in it. Why don't I just show you more of my sexy panties. How about this red pair? How about this soft cotton pair? I bet you want to see what I'm wearing right now. Why don't I just lift up my dress and show you. You know I think you should see me in some more. I'll try these all on for you and even my favorite pair. I won't tell on you and get you in trouble if you pull your dick out and jerk off for me. I'm going to finger myself with these pantys while you watch. You're such a dirty boy. Now put these in your mouth and taste them!
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 570 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bijoux has been trying to exercise but Layla Moore prefers the fat Bijoux. She's bigger and happier and can eat whatever she wants! Now, all Layla needs is to get Bijoux to Relapse-Fantasy with some of her favorite treats- like Debbie Cakes, mmm.
    Models: Mistress Bijoux

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Size: 868 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A rare video of me and my submissive side. Seduction, dirty talk, and pussy playing while I puff on a delicious cigarette. Once that smoke is out - I'm ready (and do) to cum hard!
    Models: LucySkye

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile