Page 7365 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 636568657265731573557363736473657366736773757415746578658365 ... LastLast
Results 73,641 to 73,650 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fishnet fetish plus smoking fetish solo masturbation with toys. I do ATM (ass to mouth}using butt plug I've been anal training with super hot babe cam show
    Models: FawnaFuller

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a real mind bending session planned for you today. I know how much you like getting fucked up and Having fun on My power. I want you to sniff yourself silly while I guide you and your pathetic cock into complete weakness for Me. You just have to do exactly what I tel you to.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 27 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.55 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your words are slurred. Your visions blurred. And the only thing that you can keep doing is starring at My Ass that triggers you to your Intox-Fantasy.
    Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 22 min 34 s
    Size: 1 011 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
    Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip YOU- Despite being a fit marine, you're a 24 year old VIRGIN. Most men in uniform make women squeal, but not you! Don't you see a problem with that? I sure do. Let me tell you everything that's wrong with that. Not only have you never gotten pussy in your life, you can't get off unless it's to my feet. You pay me so much just to jerk it to my feet! It's so pathetic how easily I can lead you around by your dick. As long as I keep you addicted, you'll keep dumping every pay check on me. Buy up all my clips, dipshit! You can't help yourself.
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 12 min 2 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 19 min 33 s
    Size: 958 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time!
    *This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!*
    includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments
    order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
    Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS IS YOUR PARADISE so you don't even need a clip description for this one!
    Models: Goddess Lily

Duration: 23 min 32 s
    Size: 1.70 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
    As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
    She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
    He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls ****. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
    It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
    Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile