Page 7364 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 636468647264731473547362736373647365736673747414746478648364 ... LastLast
Results 73,631 to 73,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm combining your 3 favorite intoxicants alcoh0l, p0ppers, and Me! In the next 20 minutes I'm going to fuck you up so badly you won't remember your own name. Each sniff, shot, and glimpse of me making you weaker than ever before. Until your mind is just a puddle and you can only think of one thing, following my directions exactly. The best part of this is that each time I get you fucked up, you lose brain cells and poison yourself slowly. This just makes it easier to fuck you over next time!
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 21 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 706 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 272 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

QueenSheridan - iwantclips

Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 14 min 28 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's undeniable-I am the Master of Aroma JOI videos. There is nothing that gets Me off more than getting you fucked up, guiding your breathing as you inhale those nitrates. I'm in the mood to mind fuck you senseless, & I've added subtle special effects to this clip to enhance your high. I have several different ways that I want you to jerk off. I have you milk your cock up, down, edge it, goon it, grip it- all while My guided Intox-Fantasy brings you deep into submission. At the end, the reality is that I get off on your pain & struggling. So, when you get too close, I give you punishments to keep you from cumming. The point is, this orgasm is going to take some hard work. I have a very specific way that I want you to cum today. I show you how to push all of the cum out for Me in a way that pleases us both, but not until I'm done testing your control!
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 489 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been craving something up my booty lately... I have this really nice buttplug and I want to get it up my tight asshole, think I can do it? Well, I can & I did! I also came really hard once I shoved it in my ass
    Models: LucySkye

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For all you vein and cough fetish boys. Watch me just sit in a chair with my veins pumped to the max, dangling pointed high heels shoes falling off and putting them back on. Rubbing my feet. All the while I throw in lots of coughing and throat clearing, as if something is stuck in my throat. Lots of close ups of my feet. I move up to the top half of my body as I cough. Also, some full length shots
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 31 s
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your busty, bombshell boss, Goddess Lexi Luna, has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private, Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment, she reaches into her desk to remove a singular, silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on--if you want to keep your job, that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black, Louboutin heels and beautiful feet, embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long, slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on exploiting your dirty little secret, but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Size: 74.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
    My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
    Mandy Flores
    Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mona Wales is a high powered executive looking for a new assistant. However, she has some unusual requests of her new hire, Dana DeArmond
    Models: anatomik

Duration: 33 min 0 s
    Size: 2.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile