Page 7363 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 636368637263731373537361736273637364736573737413746378638363 ... LastLast
Results 73,621 to 73,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Weak mindfucked Aroma puppet- I know every string to pull to get you higher than ever before & bring you to the edge, so so close to blasting off...getting you higher & harder than ever before as you listen to the layers of My whispers & sensual sniffing instructions... I know how you love to watch My striptease... I'm in a silky robe & long velvet gloves fishnet stockings sparkly high heels & I'm full with desire to control your cock. I am masked in silver coins, jingling & mesmerizing you while you sniff Aroma at My command & earn your orgasm... I stand above you, tease you with My silky robe until you are lost... then slowly reveal what I am hiding underneath... your Mistress wants to take you deeper, Mesmerized by My erotic dancing & the swaying of My magick pendulum- get fucking obliterated & get ready for what I'm going to show to you... My ass fucks your head up. My long legs fuck you up. I keep you sniffing Aroma getting weaker for Me as I run My velvet hands over My silky smooth ass in your face, commanding your worship & imprinting My power. I turn you into My slave. I enchant you, seduce you, dance for you, tell you just how to stroke your cock for Me- push yourself to the limit for your Mistress. I edge your cock & slide effortlessly into your mind taking control of your thoughts & using the hypnotic movements of My body with the deep powerful gaze of My green eyes. I have control over your cock... I have a firm grip on it, up & down, velvety gloves... Show Me just how good you are at following My instructions & I will take you so deep into delicious satisfaction... I can slow you down & speed you up. you are lost for Me...lost in Me when you cum for Me... My curves, the slow revealing of My Goddess body in lingerie... My long legs up high in the air, My toy in My hand... sniff more- get high as fuck- & you will cum for your Goddess, another toy in My collection. So hard, so turned on, relishing every moment of being told what to do... you are entirely ensnared in My web & the spell I cast over you penetrates your mind with the intensity of the Aroma ... your orgasm is a gift from Goddess, your owner, you'll push out every last drop for Me...My plaything, My puppet, My toy... I love to play with My toys! The vision of this ... is SENSUAL SATISFACTION. I get off on owning you! CLIP CONTAINS: Aroma, mesmerize -robo, coerced Loaded, Loaded, mind fuck, erotic dancing, jerk off instruction, JOI, edging, striptease, velvet gloves, mask fetish, mesmerize, ass worship, long legs, fshnets, high heels, orgasm control, goddess worship, dancing, eyes, ASMR, femdom, cocktease, lingerie, satin
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff p0ppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body int0xication spell inhaling your p0ppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff p0ppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your p0ppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINS0ppers, coerced int0x, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, mindwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess, mindfucking, body worship, bratty goddess, high heels
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 805 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mz. Kim - iwantclips

Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 13 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For being a good slave I am granting you the privilege of worshipping My divine feet; you have dreamed and fantasized about My royal feet for so long...longing to lick and kiss them, so much that My feet have become your sinful addiction. Show your love and passion for this sexy soft feet slave! Use your arms to support them and indulge into the ultimate pleasure if worshipping My fabulous feet.
    Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

On your knees foot slut... look at that miserable little thing between your legs.. how pathetic.. gets harder for these feet but still barely visible.. you'll do anything for these feet won't you.. stare at them and as you do, at the flick of my toes, sniff the most potent Aroma.. I want you dazed and vulnerable.. keep sniffing those Aroma.. how's that hungry slut hole going? of course I'm going to humiliate you further for these feet, it's what I do best to hopeless foot freaks like you.. plug that super girthy dildo to the floor and as you sniff more Aroma slide down on it.. keep sniffing and stretching yourself.. I want you stretched and balls deep for these feet... sniff my feet and the Aroma.. I'll oil my feet, just as you've oiled your arse.. oh I could just stick my foot in there if I so wish.. that would be the ultimate humiliation.. oh you wish, maybe next time if You impress me.. for now you're just going to bounce on that fat dildo before me and my feet as I dangle them and flick my toes and you sniff those Aroma.. you can touch that microscopic 'penis' for a few seconds...no cum countdown for you..you'll just ooze pre-cum over and over as you sniff Aroma, sniff my feet, and roughen up your prostate... and you'll lick it all up and thank me for the humiliation you've paid for..what a sorry loser you are... but, it does thoroughly amuse me!!!
    Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 899 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

QueenSheridan - iwantclips

Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 27 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 811 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 1 020 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love it when you do p o p p e r s. You get so incredibly horny and mindless. Everything sexual turns you on so grab it and take your first hit. Once it starts to work you will grab your dildo or butt plug (preferably dildo) and tease that ass with it. Hit after hit will make you amor to insert it so I will demand you to lube it up and insert it. You will fuck your ass slow at first and with each hit you will increase the speed.
    You will enjoy it as much as I do
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 21 min 55 s
    Size: 718 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is.
    I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on.
    You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today.
    Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end.
    USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT:
    Loser4Jasmine
    Addict4Jasmine
    JasminesLoser
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
    Size: 400 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu