Page 7361 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 636168617261731173517359736073617362736373717411746178618361 ... LastLast
Results 73,601 to 73,610 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A very lucky boy from Mistress Serena's stable of slaves is treated to worship her feet and christen her brand new sharp stilettos with his tongue and suffer the pleasure and pain as they dig into his skin as she tramples all over him.
    Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 17 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

She shows up thinking we are going to have an interview discussing dwarfism, but once the interview was over I had other ideas and convinced her to see things my way....which includes blowjob, titty fucking and facial.
    Models: BrandonLeeHarrington

Duration: 24 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Anastasia is so glad you're finally home! Ever since you told her about your secret foot fetish, she has come to appreciate how sexy her own beautiful feet are. Young, blonde Anastasia licks her own soles and sucks on her toes, getting so turned on by her delicious feet. Stroke your cock to her and give Anastasia what she has been waiting so patiently for: your warm, wet, thick cum glistening as it covers her small, perfect feet.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

She loves Me smothering her face with My Feet!
    Models: MasterD90

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love my little pussy almost as watching me smoke. Why not combine the two together.
    Tags: masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
    Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's always been funny to me, how obsessed you foot sluts are with feet. You don't care that there's a beautiful woman sitting in front of you, all you want to do is stare at feet. Even hearing what I really think about you doesn't drive you away, that's how much you love my cute feet, toes, and soles! You're just a weird, foot addicted loser, and you're so easy. You probably haven't even read this till the end because you already added this clip to your cart. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra"

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

your little secret you Really love dirty Feet! my slave !my good boy get down on your knee...you Ready to lick >?really lick my dirty nasty Feet?haha i don't care !you will do its Now!
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 13 min 1 s
    Size: 1.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
    Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been staring at my feet a LOT lately. I'm best friends with your girlfriend but I'll never say a word. I've seen her feet before and they're scary looking. I can't blame you for checking out other outlets for your fantasy. My feet are so perfect and they smell so delicious. Lick my soft heels up to my toes. My girlfriend is so lucky to have such a hot boyfriend. She doesn't like having her feet worshiped like I do. This is why I need you and she doesn't. I will never tell her anything. This is our little secret. Glide your warm tongue up and down my feet. I count down until you cum.
    Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 57 min 33 s