Page 7314 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 631468147214726473047312731373147315731673247364741478148314 ... LastLast
Results 73,131 to 73,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My big, round cleavage does something unexplained to your brain. It melts you, weakens you and triggers every single submissive trait in you.My tits lure you in, the entrap you in the world of true submission. Your obsession with my enchanting cleavage has been a total whirlwind. They drive you wild, they make you weak and most all they make your dick throb to attention. One glance you had to buy this clip, had to submit and gawp at perfection. It's like all your dreams have come true at once today, sitting slobbering over your keyboard you are just putty in my hands.
    They control your thoughts, your dick and in turn your actions. You do very stupid things when you are in your horny state. You are BESOTTED by my beauty. I thoroughly overpower you to a weak submissive state. Today As you mindlessly stroke whilst gazing at perfection I twist and corrupt your mind. You need to be my slave and will go to any lengths to serve. Your ONLY priority is my happiness's. Family life is totally forgotten about when you think through your dick, it's just Princess Electra on your mind.
    You are crazy for my cleavage and will do anything for your daily dose of perfection. Embrace it Loser, just stare into my cleavage, totally relax and listen. My cleavage is your everything.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 172 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI with toe spreads
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most of my best selling clips are tit worship clips. It isnt difficult to see why, is it? Big, round, firm, natural tits. Mmmm. There isn't a man alive who can take his eyes off them for long. They bounce and jiggle in the most delightful ways. Let's be honest, you'll never get to see a better pair. You'll never, ever get to touch a better pair. Never, never. I wouldn't let you near Me anyway. Most women wouldn't let you near them, right? That's why you sit here, drooling ofver my dreamy tits, coughing up cash to see more. Enslaving you is far too easy, the longer you stare at My tits the harder it becomes to walk away.
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've paid for a private yoga class but you don't seem to be concentrating very well? Could that have something to do with that bulge you have in your shorts? Why don't we try my special concentration technique? The first thing you need to do is remove your shorts. I know it seems strange but trust me it will help. Now I'm going to take off my top and I want you to keep your eyes on my breasts while I jiggle them and focus on that throbbing between your legs. Is it building? Good then follow my instructions on how to deal with the problem until it comes to a head. That's right aim at this plate and then lick up your mess! It will give you the strength to focus. Now let's get back to class, shall we?
    Models: Morgana DelRay

Duration: 5 min 8 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 50.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I already know you drool over my muscles every night. Jerk off to them. But you can't get with a strong muscular woman like me. You're weak, and pathetic. You don't have any muscles, but you worship mine as I flex them.
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 2 min 31 s
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jess West is nothing but a cock tease and today shes going to show you just how much of a tease she is by showing off her body to you and stripping out of her sexy underwear and showing you exactly what she would do with your hard cock by wanking it into her mouth and sucking on it hard and sliding it in between her tits and even wrapping her panties round your cock and being a complete tease to you.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
    Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as I finger my pussy. You tell me that your girlfriend loves to watch my pussy. I play and dirty talk with you before moving you up for a closer view at my beautiful pink pussy!
    Tags: masturbation, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish, close-ups, extreme close-ups, pussy love, allie, squirting, squirt, dirty talk
    Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at my perfect soles bitchboy
    Models: goddessmegan616

Duration: 2 min 30 s
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Maddy wants to get off and a normal dildo will not do. She wants to feel a warm penis deep inside her pussy. Maddy keeps a boy toy sex slave around for just this reason. Sex is all about her pleasure; her only concern regarding a man's penis is that it obeys her and stays hard as long as she wants to use it. Maddy spits on his cock and strokes the bound sex slave's cock, then she straddles him and inserts his shaft into her wet cunt. Maddy bounces on his cock, pushing his member deeper with every thrust. The slave cannot touch her or speak with his gagged mouth; he is just an object for her pleasure. Maddy continues to fuck her pet until she reaches climax, then leaves him horny and frustrated with blue balls.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 12 s
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile