Page 7241 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 624167417141719172317239724072417242724372517291734177418241 ... LastLast
Results 72,401 to 72,410 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom: ***`s rich husband has just passed away leaving a huge fortune. However, her lawyer informed her that her young stepson will have control of all the money, The problem is that he never liked her. She then sets a plan that is going to put her stepson under her control forever and will make her a rich woman. ***waits her stepson to arrive home and then offers him a drink. However, when the young guy is not looking, she spikes his drink with a strong ********, which renders whoever drinks it pliable and suggestible. The poor boy drinks it and after a few minutes he starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Taking advantage of the ****-induced docile and disoriented state of her stepson, ***uses uses her shinning necklace to ****him. At the beginning, after realizing what evil ***is trying to do, the poor guy tries real hard to resist, but, in the end, thanks to the laced drink and to ***`s ****skills (and to some seduction with her huge perfect tits) he is defeated and put in a deep trance. Once her stepson is completely ****and in a defenseless suggestible state, *******him, turning him into her loyal and obedient slave, whose sole purpose in life is worshiping his mistress and obeying her every command. ***programs the poor guy to believe that the stinking smell of her sweat feet is the best smell in the world and that he is completely addicted to said smell. She also makes the ****young guy to believe that the more he smells, the more he feels docile, obedient and submissive, totally compelled to obey all his mistress` commands. Then, to have some fun, the ***makes her ****stepson to sniff and worship her feet. She makes him to fuck her and to sign papers putting her in control of his dead ****`s fortune. She ****him to humbly thank her for all this. To complete the fun, she orders him to make the house cleaning completely naked, It is just the beginning of his new life as her slave.
    Now Son lets get these chores done- strip NAKED please ....
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 2.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What happens to a slave that tells me he cannot do the feet thing anymore? Well he gets Blackmailed-Fantasy and feet Coerced upon himself. That's what happens. Slave K comes into notify me that he is not into feet. He just cannot bare attending to my feet any longer. That doesn't go over so well with Me. With as much dirt that I have on this boy I am surprised he has the balls to tell me this. By the end of this session I will make sure he gets more feet in his face and down his throat than ever imagined. He will learn to love it!
    Starring: Kidd Dynamite
    Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me, only Me. not her. not anyone else. I'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Size: 760 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My ass looks so delicious in this purple latex catsuit. Your mouth will water as the latex clings so tightly to my amazing ass! It's getting so hot and sweaty inside the latex... wouldn't you love to taste my ass sweat? The zipper is just perfect for ass worshipping. I unzip to show you what you'll never have... you're not worthy enough to actually taste. I know you'll be fantasizing about it as you obsess over my royal ass!
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 268 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Violette - iwantclips

Models: Princess Violette

Duration:
    Resolution: 1261 x 711
    Format: JPEG
    Size: 344 KiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 1 020 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick. Suck. Slurp. It is the time to practice your cum eating for me today but not just one way

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Jojo loves keeping male bitches in chastity, teasing them with her sexy body while denying them release. Jojo makes her slave confess how much he wants to fuck her, how much he would love for her to put his cock in her mouth - just to laugh at how pathetic he is. Jojo tells her bitch in no uncertain terms that he is nothing but a pet for her amusement and he will never be good enough to fuck her pussy. She enjoys arousing her pet with her teasing and denial, reminding him that she is his keyholder and could release him at anytime - but that is only to make him suffer his chastity even more.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 672 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Erryn Hex - iwantclips

Models: Erryn Hex

Duration: 11 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 598 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You continue to fall for my tit clips no matter how hard I humiliate or reject you.

Tit subs cannot get enough of my beautifully perfect breasts.

Listen as you stare. I want my message to sink in that you are nothing more than a cash cow for my blessed breasts.

NEVER FORGET MARK UP CODE "Tits"
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile