Page 7163 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 616366637063711371537161716271637164716571737213726376638163 ... LastLast
Results 71,621 to 71,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me, only Me. not her. not anyone else. I'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 760 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your cock is in for a wild ride today, boy. I want you to get the following handy: two lengths of cord or shoelace and a handful of rubber bands. That's it! You're going to be tying your cock and balls up very specifically to maximize your erection time and intensity, then we're going to see how long you can hold out. In this fishnet bodystocking and corset, that's really going to be a challenge.. right? Wrong! Dommes like myself have used cock and ball bondage to address everything from early ejaculation to failure to cum on command. This is one of my patented exercises to ensure that your cock is rock hard and throbbing until I give you the command to release.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 286 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 9 min 23 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to come experience something. It's usually mostly hidden from the world, but you can explore every little crevice. Let me open my mouth big & stick out my tongue. Make sure you hold on though. Go ahead & investigate. I'll say ahhhh to make sure it's nice & roomy in there. I just have to make sure I don't get too hungry. I may swallow you by accident. I'll try not to do that today. You need to see what my great mouth has to offer. I didn't floss yet today. Sometimes food tends to get stuck in between my big teeth. Imagine how dirty my mouth gets sometimes. I think you like the fact that you can be among the filth in my mouth. I'll make sure to show you every detail. Raise my tongue up to show you the big, juicy veins underneath. Pull my cheeks apart so you can see my inner gums. Open even wider so I can show you the back of my throat. I'll touch it and push on it for you. Sometimes white things come out. So go ahead and stay a while. Welcome to my warm, wet, dirty mouth.
    Captures Your Fantasy For: Mouth Fetish, Tongue Fetish, Throat Fetish, Teeth, Veins/Veiny, Lip Fetish, Lip Smelling, Spit Fetish, Uvula Fetish
    Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 5 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip is not for the faint of heart!
    You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your Fisst. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
    Size: 1.40 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Keep up with my instructions as we start an intense cock edging session, faster, slower, stop, start. You will listen and obey every single command as I repeatedly you bring you to the edge of orgasm again and again. When I finally allow you to cum you'll be reduced to a horny puddle of goo. Orgasms are just so much better when you work for them aren't they?
    Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-Andr

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
    Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 29 min 17 s
    Size: 3.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Exposes-Fantasy a pathetic little faggot for all of you to see. Secrets are revealed, pictures are used, his identification & personal information is used to show it the world. Mark up codes for My good boys: 100% SPOILGODDESSLAPISS 300% CRAVINGMYATTENTION 500% BEMYSLAVE 1000% SpoilGoddessLapis
    Models: Goddess Lapis

Duration: 7 min 53 s
    Size: 263 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Woo! This workout was a particularly sweaty one and My socks have absorbed it all... My stimulating Goddess aroma makes My socks smell like fresh baked chocolate. Want a sniff?
    Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 388 MiB
    Download From AnzFile