Page 7126 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 612666267026707671167124712571267127712871367176722676268126 ... LastLast
Results 71,251 to 71,260 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom: ***`s rich husband has just passed away leaving a huge fortune. However, her lawyer informed her that her young stepson will have control of all the money, The problem is that he never liked her. She then sets a plan that is going to put her stepson under her control forever and will make her a rich woman. ***waits her stepson to arrive home and then offers him a drink. However, when the young guy is not looking, she spikes his drink with a strong ********, which renders whoever drinks it pliable and suggestible. The poor boy drinks it and after a few minutes he starts to feel dizzy and lightheaded. Taking advantage of the ****-induced docile and disoriented state of her stepson, ***uses uses her shinning necklace to ****him. At the beginning, after realizing what evil ***is trying to do, the poor guy tries real hard to resist, but, in the end, thanks to the laced drink and to ***`s ****skills (and to some seduction with her huge perfect tits) he is defeated and put in a deep trance. Once her stepson is completely ****and in a defenseless suggestible state, *******him, turning him into her loyal and obedient slave, whose sole purpose in life is worshiping his mistress and obeying her every command. ***programs the poor guy to believe that the stinking smell of her sweat feet is the best smell in the world and that he is completely addicted to said smell. She also makes the ****young guy to believe that the more he smells, the more he feels docile, obedient and submissive, totally compelled to obey all his mistress` commands. Then, to have some fun, the ***makes her ****stepson to sniff and worship her feet. She makes him to fuck her and to sign papers putting her in control of his dead ****`s fortune. She ****him to humbly thank her for all this. To complete the fun, she orders him to make the house cleaning completely naked, It is just the beginning of his new life as her slave.
    Now Son lets get these chores done- strip NAKED please....
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 15 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 2.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Black and white are the main colors here, besides my perfect pink rosebud. I use 4 toys to open my perfect little butthole open for you so that you can see inside. I push out and prolapse many times, as well as touch and play with my rosebud
    Models: MissEllie

Duration: 17 min 9 s
    Size: 752 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yea, you read that right. I'm telling you to jerk off. Get off to my gorgeous petite MILF body. I know you got hard just thinking about me telling you to stroke that cock. Now imagine doing it to me....standing right in front of you. Completely naked and using my body to seduce you... to tease you... encouraging you to stroke over and over again. Imagine yourself there...right now...
    Models: Goddess Kandid

Duration: 6 min 25 s
    Size: 932 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My big tits and lips are something you will never get out of your head. The orgasms that come from just my huge boobs are the best you've ever had. This sheer lace bra tease isn't something you deserve but I get off knowing how much it does.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 20 min 48 s
    Size: 482 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time, practice & effort, anyone can be good at anything. This doesn't seem to apply to you though, does it loser? You try to get dates, you try to get laid, it's been years now of social ineptitude, and nothing is getting any better. If anything, it's worse. You're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It's just that you're looking at things all wrong; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I'll help
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom request. Name Used. Request: I'm 20 years old and a virgin. Tease me with your perfect body showing me what I never will have. Tell me how no women wants to be with me because I'm a loser sitting at home jerking off all day. Make me admit and repeat humiliating things. At the end I have to cum after a countdown 10-1 and when I'm about to cum tell me to eat it like the loser that I am.
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress JoJo orders her slave to remove her high heels and get busy cleaning her feet with his tongue. After he has finished licking her feet and sucking her toes clean, she rewards her slave by allowing him to worship her ass. But Jojo is not finished with this slave; she really enjoys seeing the look on his face as she crams her feet deep into his mouth and makes him gag on them. So Jojo makes him deepthroat her feet several times for her amusement before ordering her slave to put her heels back on.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Size: 750 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey loser, as you know, I'm a super thoughtful goddess. I know you also dream of what it would be like have an life like me. So... today, you'll CUM too! Im about to have alpha cum over, to pleasure me for hours! So I'm gonna allow you one orgasm, just like mine...kind of...Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 11 s
    Size: 299 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have sought out a holy Nun to help cure you of your vices... your addictions... she coerces you to overindulge sniffing intensely... but soon you realise she is hooking you deeper into addiction... helplessly you follow her instructions seduced by her power... only discover her true godlike power over you.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: Completely owned by goddess Kira. I am just thinking of you, messaging you, loving you, complaining about my wife to you, worshiping you, eagerly waiting for only your reply. It means completely owned by you. I have no choice but to obey you. You make me feel free from wife. You make me do whatever you tell. And I do because I love you more, goddess Kira is everything for me.
    Clip Contains: goddess worship, home wrecker, slave training, shoe licker, mind fuck, femdom, heels, legs, domination, findom, redhead, pov, spiting, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 888 MiB
    Download From AnzFile