Page 7072 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 607265726972702270627070707170727073707470827122717275728072 ... LastLast
Results 70,711 to 70,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My most powerful brainfuck clip to date. With the use of poppers, herbal intox, binaural beats, background music & visual effects, I'm going to pull you DEEP for me today. Deep in lust, deep in LOVE with me. You'll start by trying to resist. And after 10 short minutes of me seeping into your brain, you'll forget why. When you cum today, and you will cum hard...you'll be all mine. I've made sure of it.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 23 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 957 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm Lance Hart's new bitch! (Clip includes cunt busting, choking, forced dick sucking, wedgies, spanking, nipple twisting etc.)
    Models: alexisrain

Duration: 9 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 39 s
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Giantess Girl Squeezes her Teachers and her Stepfather

My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house.
    When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun!

The first two gets butt Squeezed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good Taste of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him.

I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude!

My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch!

I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a Red Life Juice stain remains from them.

I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them.

My sports teacher gets Squeezed on the donut by my bare foot.

Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I Squeeze some of them under my feet.

I decide to Squeeze a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot.

Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now.
    I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots.

If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating Squeezes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you!

This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot Squeezes of tiny men, a vore and a drink scene and an in-shoe Squeeze.
    Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just love how my new purple strap-on feels in my hands, not to mention how sexy I look wearing a big cock. It makes you crazy when I tease with my big dick, showing it off from different angles and telling you just how I'll use it. The contrast of my soft, feminine figure and my big, powerful cock is undeniably irresistible. If it feels this good to stare and drool, imagine what it'll be like as I drive my strap-on into your holes. Trying to take every inch of my cock as it pushed mercilessly down your throat, dropping down to your hands and knees as you eagerly spread those butt cheeks, getting fucked so hard in the ass that you can still feel me days after. Fucked, pegged, pounded by my cock, and still begging for more.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 16 min 32 s
    Size: 574 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is to be viewed after enroling in my School For Slaves and reaching lesson 4 of level 1. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the four lessons of Level 1 - Worship Also contains an unlock key to activate your lessons in Level 2 - Loyalty.
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Only the Real daddies will get a pussy close up tease that lays inside this clip Anyway, did you really think I was going to let you get away without paying your JOI cum tax for April? Now we already know you've been jerking off to Goddess every single day to her fat ass and JOI videos. Now it's time for you to pay up for all the cum you've busted and show your loyalty to Goddess Sunshine. As a reward Goddess has a few jerk instructions for you to follow .*Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
    DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
    Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have had a tough day and need to release your stress on something. More specifically: someone. I ask you how I can help, and you reply "I want to fuck your tight, little hole". I smile, turn around, and slide my dress off while on all fours. I spread my pussy lips and you stop me. I was completely mistaken by which hole you meant. Without much of a fight, I give in and use my spit as lube, fingering my ass until I'm ready for you to slide in. It hurts, but I won't stop you. You occasionally take your cock out to spread my cheeks and examine my gaped asshole. It's not too long before we're both cumming together.
    Models: PleasantAme

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile