Page 7064 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 606465646964701470547062706370647065706670747114716475648064 ... LastLast
Results 70,631 to 70,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have something fun for you to titty addicts to work on. A pretty straight forward JOI challenge.

If you send Me proof of completion, I'll reward you with something you can't get anywhere else. An exclusive video, available ONLY for those who follow My instructions carefully.

My favorite subbies will buy with markup code 1GOODBOY
    Good boys will use one of the following markup codes
    MYGOODBOY
    SERVINGVIOLET
    LOSERABUSE
    BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 14 min 37 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots.
    Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are a bonafide cum slut for me through and through. I love how eager you are to slurp up all that tasty worthless sperm for my entertainment. My body alone drives you crazy but when I Coerce you to get in position and stare at your throbbing cock before it shoots all over your face

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My most powerful brainfuck clip to date. With the use of Aroma, herbal Intox-Fantasy, binaural beats, background music & visual effects, I'm going to pull you DEEP for me today. Deep in lust, deep in LOVE with me. You'll start by trying to resist. And after 10 short minutes of me seeping into your brain, you'll forget why. When you cum today, and you will cum hard...you'll be all mine. I've made sure of it.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 23 min 20 s
    Size: 957 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet

I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me, that he loves nylon stockings, so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get down On your Knee and Worship you Perfect Powerful Alpha Mistress! Worship and Adore!the get Closer and Lick My Perfect long Heel Like a good submissive Slave!Serving and Pleasing your Perfect Mistress Its Honor for you... so enjoy and be thankful forEvery second what you have here...
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 2 s
    Size: 793 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you love worshiping my tits, so guess what! It's your lucky day. Wrap your hand around your cock and enjoy this little jerk session. It's going to be the closest you ever get ~

Categories: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Beta Humiliation, Femdom POV, Brat Girls
    Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Leather N Lace - iwantclips

I've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re-wearing them, but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up, he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus**** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you **** on my scent.
    Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Size: 100 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A spoiled brat like me always gets what she wants. You're nothing but a mere little slave bitch in my stable of servants. I NEVER take no for an answer because I know that I'm powerful and strong minded enough to get exactly what I want. No matter how much I take from you, it'll never be enough. I'll always be craving more. You can't ever say no to my greed, it turns you on too much. My powerful mind and body will coerce you into giving me exactly what I want, when I want. Now be a good bitch boy, purchase this clip, and get on your knees with your wallet ready as I tell you how it's NEVER ENOUGH.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
    BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
    SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
    SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
    TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
    DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its time for me to get my revenge! I have Scarlet tied to the table and I will have my way with her, punishing her just the same way as she punished me. I make her beg for it first, and then I make her cum so many times she HATES me for it. Revenge is so sweet
    Models: Miss_Lollipop

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Size: 39.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile