Page 7063 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 606365636963701370537061706270637064706570737113716375638063 ... LastLast
Results 70,621 to 70,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Homewrecker with your wife watching 3: impregnation Your wife is still tied up and gagged in the corner. She knows by now that you belong to Me, and so does your seed. I'm ready to take what's Mine. I'm ovulating. You're going to get Me pregnant, right here with your wife watching! I stand over your hard cock as you lay on the bed. I unzip My black wetlook shorts to reveal the wet pink pussy shining underneath... you want to feel it so bad. I ride your cock reverse cowgirl. I can tell that wifey has never fucked you this good before. I give the best orgasm of your life and let you shoot all that hot cum inside My pussy, getting Me pregnant and destroying your marriage for good. Poor wifey...
    Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 753 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: It's my exam time and you are my strict teacher. I am your student who misbehave and don't study even if you tell. One evening you came from outside and see me doing nothing and looking at your videos and pictures. You shout at me , pull my ears and hairs and say what are you doing. After that you sit on chair tell me to come closer to you by showing figure and snapping your fingers. And tell me to write 1000 times that "I love Goddess Kira" and punish me with your stick. Lastly tell me if I don't do well you will punish me hard.
    Clip Contains: slave training, femdom, teacher, humiliation, whipping, spanking, domination, redhead, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 928 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've always known I had a penchant for pussy and now I'm going to show you just how strong my feminine prowess is.
    I've Stole and seduced the blond sexy Supergirl and I'm going to make her my lesbian slave and fuck her until she cums. I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on her that she was a little slut who would love to have her pussy licked. I could see in Supergirls eyes what a super slut she was and I was going to fuck her with my big strap-on cock until she came. Watch me seduce and fuck Supergirl like no Man ever could. Supergirl is about to become Sasha's super lesbian slave.
    Included Femdom Strap-on play Lesbian Pussy Licking Ass Girl/Girl
    Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 701 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
    Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A neck, throat, and choker lovers paradise... I just love a man's tight grip around my neck while I'm pinned down on the bed. Gasping for air, my eyes rolling back in my head, and a bit of tongue play really gets me going... will you choke me next?
    Models: Heidi Fox

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT.
    Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
    Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile