Page 6994 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 599464946894694469846992699369946995699670047044709474947994 ... LastLast
Results 69,931 to 69,940 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have been called into the bosses office once again for lack of conduct. Instead of being told off however, you are surprised that your boss is in a really naughty mood, and wants to play you at your own game. She has noticed just how much you stare at her cleavage, how much you can't keep eye contact with her whatsoever. She wants to test you. See how hard those tits can get you. She is your boss after all so anything she says goes right? Her sexy nylon legs and tight as hell mini skirt isn't making you stir no? NO you want her to turn to face you. You want those tits in your face. Even her blue lace bra has got your balls spinning. She is giving you permission to stroke your cock now... you can't believe your luck. But boss Ashley doesn't stop there... she wants her tits covered in your cum... are you really ready for her? After all those massive tits of hers are all you think about day in or day out. Seems as though you have become her little cum slave.
    Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 8 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 927 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

End November 2018. Congrats loser. You made it to the very last day of November. But...you're not finished yet. Can you make it through one final ass teasing?
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Size: 457 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 20 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1076 x 1 616
    Size: 2.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Ashley Sinclair
    I know you love to stare at my tits, they make you so hard. And I'm going to let you jerk off to them but it comes at a price. You only get to jerk off for me if you eat your own cum. Are you ready to be a little cum eater for my tits today? Of course you are, your dick is already throbbing at the thought. So start stroking it for me and know that the only way you're going to cum is if it goes into your mouth and you eat all of it. You're gonna be a dirty little cum eater. But I'm going to let you stare my tits so it's totally worth it.
    You're such an addict for my nice, big, delicious tits. You can't even help yourself. You might be really embarrassed to eat your cum for me but you're going to do it anyway. You're going to swallow a nice big load for my tits, aren't you loser? Keep staring and jerking idiot. You're so turned on by my tits that you don't even care that you're going to eat your own cum. In fact, you can't wait to swallow it all down for me.
    You might even like it. You might get addicted to eating your cum for me. You'll need that form of humiliation to cum and there's nothing more degrading than eating your cum for a hot girl while she laughs in your face. God you're so pathetic. Keep staring at my tits while you stroke your cock. Work up a nice big load, it's way more fun if there's a nice big load to fill up your mouth. You're going to taste every drop before you swallow it down, lol!
    How does it make you feel knowing you're going to be a dirty little cum eater for me? Eating your cum for me is a privilege, you should be so thankful that I'm going to allow you to do it for me. I mean I am letting you stare at my big tits.
    I know you're getting close and you're so turned on by the fact that you're about to eat it for me. You love being a dirty little cum eating pervert who can't stop staring at my tits. Bring yourself to the edge as I count you down and when I get to one you're going to open your mouth and stick out your tongue and blow your entire load into your mouth. And I hope some gets on your face too LOL! Now shoot it in your mouth. Hold it there and taste it before you swallow. LOL good boy. I know you fucking loved that!
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 138 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used ** You're such a tit addict! You spend so much time drooling over them, so desperate to see mine completely exposed. Do you think maybe you've been a good boy long enough and you deserve to see them? Maybe. Guess you'll have to jerk and follow all of my instructions to see if you finally get a glimpse of what you've been fantasizing about for so long!
    Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 612 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Size: 401 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time and time again, you are no match for my big Asian ass!----------- Stay down and don't move! With my heavy round ass pressed against your face, how can one fight back? Just look at my slave, bound on the ground with absolutely no grounds of fighting back? He's coerced into submitting to my ass and focusing on how to be a good chair for my ass. And so should you!
    Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Size: 616 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alright boys, get your cocks out. I've decided to give you boys a simple task today. I know that's all most of you can manage anyways. All you have to do is follow along with my instructions. That's it. No small print, no games. Just stroke and follow along. Sounds easy enough, right?
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 621 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
    Size: 380 MiB
    Download From AnzFile