Page 6983 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 598364836883693369736981698269836984698569937033708374837983 ... LastLast
Results 69,821 to 69,830 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

$4.99/ 5 Minute Video
    Worship my bouncy round tits, as I juggle and shake them in your face! Loser, I flip you off and you just keep staring.
    Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 449 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You stop by my house to bring me a beautiful bouquet of "welcome to the neighborhood" flowers. How sweet... and over the top. We sit down for a chat and before you know it you're inviting me out to dinner at the poshest restaurant in town, would your wife be happy about that? Look at you falling all over yourself in front of me, drooling over me hot little body, this is definitely a situation I can take advantage of!
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings, and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on, getting him excited. Finally he can't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob, and let him cum all over my feet.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I really hate to shave, I have some old used razors that the Mistresses give me and I always cut myself when I try to shave, I **** and I cry after, as I afraid the so much! But Ariel doesn't like to see me unshaved, as she things this is disrespectful, so she wants to show me how important shaving is for her slave standards!
    After dominating me with hard hand over mouth smother, Ariel tells me not to move and she just relaxes her hands on my face and she massages her fingers slowly. She covers softly my face with her palms and after she rests the back of her hands. She Scratches-Surface level me softly with her long nails and she uses her hands on my face in a relaxing way. I must admit that Ariel has perfect hands, with beautiful nails and jewelry, but is rare to be in this mood, using her sexy hands on my face in such an enchanting way!
    Models: Blackmailed By Brats

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 648 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Size: 494 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Soft mind, hard dick, open wallet. My tits are everything you'd ever imagine perfect tits would be. You love them. You want them. You're always readily mesmerized by them, and this bikini cleavage is especially dangerous. Shiny makes you spendy, combined with the raw power of my tits, your wallet has never opened so fast and easy! Mesmerized by my soft voice and seductive words, you fall into a spending trance where you click send on my command every time I snap my fingers. To deepen this sensual seduction I take my perfect tits out of the bra and destroy any resistance you may have had left. You are mine, your wallet is mine, and you will make me happy tonight. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 13 min 31 s
    Size: 611 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 632 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 47 s
    Size: 599 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My natural DD tits are powerful Tools of Torment that cause mass erections wherever I go. All men are weak for my big natural tits and you're no exception. You'll pay for the privilege of watching them bounce up and down. You could watch me caress them for hours upon hours, couldn't you? hehe
    Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 603 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE.Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below ..
    25%- RipME 50%- PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000%- financiallyruinME
    Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 530 MiB
    Download From AnzFile