Page 6973 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 597364736873692369636971697269736974697569837023707374737973 ... LastLast
Results 69,721 to 69,730 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 123 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's pretty bad when my tiny travel sized lip chap is bigger than your cock. Tell me all about how they laughed at you when they saw it for the first time. How every time you almost fuck them, they vow to never touch such a small dick ever again,
    Models: Khaleesi Buttz

Duration: 6 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 808 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My coworker punched me in and I had 15 minutes til we opened so I took advantage. I was just gonna twerk on your face but that made me so horny I had to play with my pussy. I was trying not to make too much noise so they wont hear me but it's soooooo hard. Cum with me
    Models: Twerktress

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Size: 881 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS IS A CUSTOM VIDEO THE STORYLINE WAS DIRECTED BY THE PURCHASER NO NAMES WERE USED THROUGHOUT

THE STORY:

I'm the new Secretary intern, some guy from the Laboratory asks if I can help him pick something up from his home for the work. Since I'm new and want to keep the job I want to see the special project he's been working on. I found out that it's a substance that that makes every woman who sees his dick, irresistibly attract to him. That's enough for me, he creeps me out and I start to leave. Then he whips his cock out... The moment I see it, I can't resist it, the substance worked. I ask if I can touch his fantastic cock. He allows me to touch it, with no hesitation I do so but I want more so I ask if I can lick it then I start to lick it. Then I want to put it in my mouth. He tells me that I have to strip naked, remove all my clothes. With no hesitation I do obediently. Then I start giving a blow job. Suddenly he errupts in my mouth and face with a unrealistically huge load. I'm assuming that must be a side effect, I play with the cum. Then I start again with the blowjob, which turns into a gaging deep-throat. Not long after that he shots another even bigger load. It seems it gets more every time. Every time the cum seems to increase the effect the cock has on me increases even more, I'm so turned on by him. I rub the cum over my face and body, licking the cum from my fingers. I beg him to fuck my pussy. He keeps making me beg then caves in and fucks my pussy on my back with my legs spread. After some fucking and orgasms he fills me up with an unnatural huge load, he cums so much in my pussy and then even when he pulls out he doesn't stop cumming so I get a huge load on my stomach and tits. I am now even hornier, I masturbate my cum filled pussy with my fingers making very sloppy sounds. Whilst I masturbate I beg him for more I need so much much more as I'll do every thing he says. I present him my ass and beg him to fill that hole too. After some begging he starts fucking my ass. Then he comes again in my ass, so much cum! It's incredible.. his invention worked.. it made me cock hungry, cum hungry and just a general slut. Check it out and see what I get up to with the Sex Mad Scientist.

This Video Contains: Creampies. Blow Jobs, Facials, Anal, Role-play, POV Sex
    Models: KimberleyJx

Duration: 21 min 58 s
    Size: 3.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Empress Jennifer is some spoiled and pampered bitch! She is used to men crawling over themselves to please her. So she really doesnt take well to the fact her new Landlord isnt maintaining her new apartment, as promised. She moved in weeks ago, and there are still numerous problems which have not been corrected. So Empress rings the Landlord and demands that he immediately come to her apartment. Upon his arrival, she verbally humiliates and degrades him, instructs him to strip naked, and then proceeds to slap the crap out of him, while teaching him the proper ways to serve a superior Asian Empress. To further put him in his place, she repeatedly spits in his face and mouth. Empress Jennifer
    Models: ASIAN FEMDOM

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most of my best selling clips are tit worship clips. It isnt difficult to see why, is it? Big, round, firm, natural tits. Mmmm. There isn't a man alive who can take his eyes off them for long. They bounce and jiggle in the most delightful ways. Let's be honest, you'll never get to see a better pair. You'll never, ever get to touch a better pair. Never, never. I wouldn't let you near Me anyway. Most women wouldn't let you near them, right? That's why you sit here, drooling ofver my dreamy tits, coughing up cash to see more. Enslaving you is far too easy, the longer you stare at My tits the harder it becomes to walk away.
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 8 min 6 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 498 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
    Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 904 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Repeat after me..."I worship you Temptress Lux, I'd even eat my cum for you" You may not want to admit it but I know that deep down you want this. Today you'll eat your cum for me
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 14 min 19 s
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ivory wakes to find her Step-Brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her Step-Brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty Step-Brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Size: 539 MiB
    Download From AnzFile