Page 6972 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 597264726872692269626970697169726973697469827022707274727972 ... LastLast
Results 69,711 to 69,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh, I'm sorry... did you expect a hand job??? Cuz losers get shoe jobs, hahahaha. Awe, I see my cruelty and laughter is already getting your tiny faggot cock nice and hard. Each time I say "Fuck You" is an extra day that your gonna spend over my lovers place polishing his shoes. You'll beg him to become his shoe cleaning house servant! I expect you to be Kneeling by the door to greet him. Starring: Penelope Categories: Humiliation, Cuckolding, Ballbusting, CBT, Domestic Servitude, Latex, Shoe Worship, Big Tits. Bi, Make Me Bi. Foot Cuckold.
    Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 9 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 424 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lucky you, an entire week devoted to your addiction: my big gorgeous tits. You'll worship, spoil, and stroke for them just like I've trained you to do.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Size: 843 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is latina Luscious Lopez and the lovely British bombshell Sophie Dee wearing leotards to exercise. These ladies get down and work hard. or hardly work? there is a reason these booties are so huge. It's hard to be skinny. these asses get bigger every year. you have seen both ladies in xxx movies since 2005, many times appearing together. Enjoy stretching, leg lifts, squats. Big all natural asses. ass fetish. big booty fetish. fully clothed leotard fetish. thick thighs. neon colors.
    Models: Luscious Lopez

Duration: 6 min 26 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Short but sweet clip! Watch me squirt from both a dildo and a Hitachi...mmmm
    Models: courtneypage

Duration: 2 min 38 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 38.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's that time, losers. Bikinis, lotion, and skin...oh my! You can barely contain your tiny excitement. All you want to do all day is visit the pool and tug away LOL. Torture yourself further and feed into your tit obsession...it's not like you can look away anyway.
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is.
    I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on.
    You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today.
    Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end.
    USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT:
    Loser4Jasmine Addict4Jasmine JasminesLoser
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
    Size: 400 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most guys are getting to see & play with some titties for Valentines day, but do you think you're going to? Hell no! You're My little loser that will be at home, alone, jerking off to NO titty humiliation! You know you don't deserve to see titties...you silly loser boy!

Add a mark UP code to your order to show I'm worth more!:
    10%- PAY MORE
    25%- LOSER FEE!
    40%- WEBSITES CUT
    50%- SMALL PENIS TAX
    75%- PAY ALOT
    100%- LOVE ANIKA
    500%- INTOX
    1000%- BIG SHOT
    Models: AnikaFall

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Size: 519 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there, but soon you found you can't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits, to paying them, worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger how dumb but also how hot! But it didn't stop there, now you wish you could lose everything for them your money, your relationships to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard, you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don't deserve all that money anyway, going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Naughty Smokin' enjoyable good time alone! A little rub here n there mmmmm
    Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 4 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Some beautiful close-up POV shots of a German girl dipping her feet in and out of flip-flops and generally shoeplaying.
    Models: FTMV Productions

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Size: 488 MiB
    Download From AnzFile