Page 6970 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 597064706870692069606968696969706971697269807020707074707970 ... LastLast
Results 69,691 to 69,700 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Save up those loads loser because it's time you toast to your Goddess. I'm going to tell you how to be a good little cum eating slut for me and provide all the motivation that you need. Custom request. No name used.

Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Eating, Men Following Orders, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallowers, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Humiliation, Male Cum Swallowers, Cum Play, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c'mon, stop pretending to be grossed out, I know you're an experienced cum eater, there's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top, it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot, yes, but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy, and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Virgins are the biggest losers in life. After all, almost every adult man has had sex with at least one woman. Virgins are always suffering sexual frustration and endless denial...except for today. In this clip, virgins are the biggest winners. Are you a virgin? If the answer is yes, you'll be allowed a big, blissful orgasm. If the answer is no, you'll suffer the aching blue balls of orgasm denial. It's a reversal of the normal order. It's a reward for my good little virgin.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 29 s
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't help but love greedy, bratty, powerful and beautiful girls. There's something about us that makes your knees weak and your cock rock hard. I don't hide that I'll use you as my wallet, always demanding more, until there's nothing else to give, and then I'll throw you away without any regrets. And you'll love it. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 53 s
    Size: 310 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I LOVE making you eat your own cum! This clip requires you to be ready to edge your self to the brink of orgasm and follow My instructions. Stroke it and pump it just how I say, as I get you horny enough to do things you wouldn't normally consider doing. It's hot knowing I can get you to do freaky things to yourself, just to please Me. Are you ready?
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its hardly a surprise, your straight back into your weak submissive tit zombie state, yet again for me. You always say you're going to resist the paying, obeying and stroking, on your knees. But the satin, the nipples the bulging buttons, its all about to send you into a spiralling lovestruck, wallet r8pe! Don't blame my tits loser, my tits just exist, your the one who can't stay away. I just use to it my advantage. You're addicted to my tits.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 21 s
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're obsessed with tits so worship mine. They're absolutely perfect as I tease and play with your obsession for boobs. You've never seen beautiful natural breasts like this before.. so I'm going to keep drawing you in because I know you cant get enough of them. Watch my big tits bounce and jiggle. Keep getting weak for my breasts and my breasts only.
    Markup Codes:
    25% PRINCESSARIELLE
    50% WORSHIPARIELLE
    75% BRAINLESS
    100% STUPIDFUCKTAX
    Models: WowArielle

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CEI task
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 13 min 51 s
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you haven't figured this out already, consider this your reality check. You would be completely useless to me if you didn't pay me. To me, you aren't even a man. You're a wallet, a pay pig, a beta bitch, another toy to play with. Come get what you crave: more of my bratty attitude, teasing, and mind fucking. You know you love it, money cock.

Make it hotter. Add a markup code:
    50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict
    100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle
    500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle
    1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

("A good old Christmas knees up."
    Noun BRITISH informal a lively party or gathering.
    "we had a bit of a knees-up last night")

Ah don't you just love social season! Christmas parties, office get togethers, the most social invites you've had all year. Mainly as its compulsory to invite all members of staff. But you shall decline and opt for this true LOSER approach to a "knees up." Party for ONE coming up. Tonight you party ALONE. With me on your screen instructing your stroking party, Bottoms up LOSER! Egg nog included.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Size: 432 MiB
    Download From AnzFile