Page 6966 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 596664666866691669566964696569666967696869767016706674667966 ... LastLast
Results 69,651 to 69,660 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 723 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 783 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I get hundreds of potential submissives who desire to serve me, though Stealing my interest isn't a simple task. One must display manners, intelligence; strive to stand out amongst the rest. This lucky bitch in particular worked weeks, months for this moment; the moment where he would earn the privilege of not only being in my presence but taking my cock. A little virgin, never having taken a girthy long dildo in that tight ass; only ever playing with small toys. I demand his cock be locked away behind bars as I encase him in a sensory deprivation hood to send him in a trance. I want to turn him into a mindless cock whore from the inside out. I enjoy squeezing and pulling at his full balls, slapping my big dick against his barred inferior one. I sink my cock into him and cries fill the air, which only progress and I work my hips deeper into him. I grab at the sensory deprivation hood, pulling at the strings which tighten the hood around his head restricting him more and coercing my cock balls deep into this gimp; popping his cherry. His anal virginity is mine for the taking.
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Weak mindfucked Aroma puppet- I know every string to pull to get you higher than ever before & bring you to the edge, so so close to blasting off...getting you higher & harder than ever before as you listen to the layers of My whispers & sensual sniffing instructions... I know how you love to watch My striptease... I'm in a silky robe & long velvet gloves fishnet stockings sparkly high heels & I'm full with desire to control your cock. I am masked in silver coins, jingling & mesmerizing you while you sniff Aroma at My command & earn your orgasm... I stand above you, tease you with My silky robe until you are lost... then slowly reveal what I am hiding underneath... your Mistress wants to take you deeper, brainwashed by My erotic dancing & the swaying of My magick pendulum- get fucking obliterated & get ready for what I'm going to show to you... My ass fucks your head up. My long legs fuck you up. I keep you sniffing Aroma getting weaker for Me as I run My velvet hands over My silky smooth ass in your face, commanding your worship & imprinting My power. I turn you into My slave. I enchant you, seduce you, dance for you, tell you just how to stroke your cock for Me- push yourself to the limit for your Mistress. I edge your cock & slide effortlessly into your mind taking control of your thoughts & using the hypnotic movements of My body with the deep powerful gaze of My green eyes. I have control over your cock... I have a firm grip on it, up & down, velvety gloves... Show Me just how good you are at following My instructions & I will take you so deep into delicious satisfaction... I can slow you down & speed you up. you are lost for Me...lost in Me when you cum for Me... My curves, the slow revealing of My Goddess body in lingerie... My long legs up high in the air, My toy in My hand... sniff more- get high as fuck- & you will cum for your Goddess, another toy in My collection. So hard, so turned on, relishing every moment of being told what to do... you are entirely ensnared in My web & the spell I cast over you penetrates your mind with the intensity of the Aroma... your orgasm is a gift from Goddess, your owner, you'll push out every last drop for Me...My plaything, My puppet, My toy... I love to play with My toys! The vision of this... is SENSUAL SATISFACTION. I get off on owning you! CLIP CONTAINS: poppers, mesmerize robo, coerced Loaded, Loaded, mind fuck, erotic dancing, jerk off instruction, JOI, edging, striptease, velvet gloves, mask fetish, mesmerize, ass worship, long legs, fshnets, high heels, orgasm control, goddess worship, dancing, eyes, ASMR, femdom, cocktease, lingerie, satin
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Silly slave, your balls are in existence purely for my sole entertainment. I love instructing you on how to make it hurt really good for me. You're going to need a spatula, spoon or something to spank yourself and something else. The sound of my laughter gives you the courage to keep on beating. You love being my little entertainer.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Size: 963 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fingering myself on my bed and getting orgasm.
    Models: Zoe

Duration: 15 s 125 ms
    Resolution: 640 x 406
    Size: 1.97 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have such a foot fetish and I love my feet to be pampered... So I thought it would be fun if you watch me undress and then lick and suck my soles and toes
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 12 min 16 s
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've come up with a special Dick Size Test for you. This test is easy and the result are 100% accurate! For this test you will need your small dick, sharpie, ruler and an access to your belly button. Why belly button? Well, buy & find out! You won't believe your discoveries! Take the test now and prove yourself once again that you are a shrimp dick loser.:-) Muah! Goddess Juls
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Summer keeps mud off My boots. Doesn't mean you get a break. I wore this pair of boots barefoot for hours and now my feet are sweaty. I unzip and pull off my boots, I shove my slippery toes at you. Keep licking and cleaning My sweaty feet! Eww!
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 27 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854