Page 6962 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 596264626862691269526960696169626963696469727012706274627962 ... LastLast
Results 69,611 to 69,620 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love how weak you get when you see my perfection... just the soles of my feet make you puddy in my hands. I love draining your little wallet... so while I talk, get on your knees and hit that tribute button over and over...
    Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 362 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want me to use my feet to jerk you off? ok! This is going to be fun
    Models: Rainbowlane

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This vid is my complete collection of swimsuits that im going to try on for you
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 24 min 26 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look, we both know you have absolutely nothing better to do than sit at home and stroke. Let's make it a little but more interesting this time. What do ya say? Don't worry, I'm here to guide you through your little night in with Me. All you need is poppers, your hand and your pathetic cock and we'll both have some fun.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 761 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH HOMEWRECKER JOI JERK OFF INSTRUCTION MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION FOOT DOMINATION FOOT SLAVERY BAREFOOT POV FOOT WORSHIP OIL FETISH CUM COUNTDOWN TOE SPREADING SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 742 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
    Size: 360 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Alright boys. Let's do something a little wild today. I'm going to combine my powers of mental manipulation with something I know you'll enjoy. You're going to take your favorite mind-altering substance of choice and you're going to use it while watching this video. The combination of substance and my voice will pull you into a high you've never known. Under my direction, you'll experience things unlike anything you've experienced with substance or my power alone. So go ahead. Take a swig. Take a puff. Get high and go down for me.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 14 min 50 s
    Size: 967 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 17 min 3 s
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
    Size: 823 MiB
    Download From AnzFile