Page 6960 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 596064606860691069506958695969606961696269707010706074607960 ... LastLast
Results 69,591 to 69,600 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A very lucky boy from Mistress Serena's stable of slaves is treated to worship her feet and christen her brand new sharp stilettos with his tongue and suffer the pleasure and pain as they dig into his skin as she tramples all over him.
    Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 17 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so easy to drain you, in fact it's laughable just how effortless it is.
    I have to do nothing, just be me. Just existing makes you pay. You look at my hot, tight body and that bulge throbs and you know you must make huge financial sacrifices and pay my pretty self any amount of money you can get your grubby hands on.
    You mean nothing to me. And that is why you pay me. You are addicted to the true humiliation of paying me for absolutely nothing. Seeing a young, undeserving mean bitch get richer, whilst hard working, deserving men get poorer. There are millions of you participating in this cruel irony. Even if you found the strength to stop paying me, there are countless other pay-bots ensuring I get richer and richer. I love taking it all and that's exactly what you will do today.
    Pay up BITCH...this addiction's never going to end.
    USE MARKUP CODES AT CHECKOUT:
    Loser4Jasmine Addict4Jasmine JasminesLoser
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 400 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
    Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love My red nails. Matching red nail polish on My hands and feet make your cock swell. But which one makes you more excited? Let's find out! Jerk that hard cock as you watch My feet and hands and we'll see which one makes you cum. But in the end, it doesn't matter... because you're going to re-watch this clip and jerk over and over again until you cum to both! Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Size: 607 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've finally found your place in this world and it is at my feet, serving them. Losers like you don't deserve tits, asses, or pussies. You don't deserve real sex with beautiful women. Instead, you lick my feet and suck my toes every time I get home and worship my feet while you jerk off. You are my foot slave now and my perfect little pedicured feet are your Gods. So on your knees and worship, slave!
    Models: Goddess Violet

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its time for me to get my revenge! I have Scarlet tied to the table and I will have my way with her, punishing her just the same way as she punished me. I make her beg for it first, and then I make her cum so many times she HATES me for it. Revenge is so sweet
    Models: Miss_Lollipop

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Size: 39.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

One orgasm after another I'm going to make you cum again and again until there isn't a single drop left in your aching balls! Stroke exactly how I say and I'm going to leave you completely drained dry, used up, and spent like the horny slut you are!
    Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 833 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wanna Play a Game with Bratty Bunny? You know how fun it is to get fucked up for me. This time, I'll make you send a little something when I command. You're going to get REALLY fucked up for me and do as I say! Because you're a little bitch for me, and you love to play by my rules, love to play games, love to be stupid and weak for me. So? Let's go. Let's play a game. I know you can't say no to me.... especially when you are fucked up. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% ADD MORE 20% Pay Up! 25% LOSER FEE 50% Sissy Tax 75% PAY MORE 100% LOVE BUNNY 500% Loaded TAX 1000% GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 17 min 28 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

D o u b l e T r o u b l e

The ultimate Alpha couple is back & making your pmindick twitch and your mind melt to mush in a matter of seconds, edging to your final destination. Are you ready to pop?
    Models: EmpressLaylaxo

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Resolution: 606 x 1 080
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Andrea Untamed is not too happy about her TV not being fixed. After a handful of technicians tried to fix it with no success the owner shows up to handle business. Andrea is very skeptical not to mention enraged by the whole situation. She senses the techs cocky attitude and aggressively puts him in his place with her big strong legs. Trash talking him all the way through his punishment. This is one terrorizing day this TV tech will never forget.
    Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 7 min 11 s
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile