Page 6958 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 595864586858690869486956695769586959696069687008705874587958 ... LastLast
Results 69,571 to 69,580 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** This clip is not made for novice sniffers **
    This is where it starts. The rest of your life as a mindless Mean Cashleigh zombie. This clip is going to totally fuck up your brain and soon you'll join my army of brainless submissive addicts. Sniff on my every command and thank me for destroying brain cells.
    Are you losing count? Does it feel like you've been sniffing forever? Then my plan is working, you no longer think for yourself. I have control.
    Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Admit it. My tits turn you on more than ANYTHING your wife has to offer. That's why you think of ME when you're fucking her, isn't it? Just 5 minutes with my perfect tits will have you coming back over and over and over again. I own that cock now. By the time I'm done, thinking of my perfect tits will be the ONLY way you can cum. Doesn't that sound like fun? (Yes Kendra)
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Resolution: 600 x 800
    Size: 56.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mrsviolence - iwantclips

Models: mrsviolence

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been in these heels all day and you're going to slip them off and rub my feet. I know you've been waiting patiently all day for me, just so you could do this very thing. Make sure you get them perfectly relaxed, and then I'll Coerce you to sit and watch me slip my pantyhose off and wrap them around your neck like a tie. Maybe I'll make you wear them to work the next day.... Then I outline the rest of your duties, with my wrinkled soles and perfect toes in your face.
    Includes: mesmerize, ass worship, mind fuck, femdom POV, tease & denial, humiliation, goddess worship, foot fetish, foot worship, legs, female domination, wrinkled soles, and pantyhose fetish
    Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 8 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You hear my heels on the floor, coming closer. The Boss Bunny is coming. So dominating and bitchy. Time for you to get completely naked for me. Face down, ass up. Do it now. You're under my commands. Get your butt plug, lube it up and stick it in your ass for me. You're such a slut. A dirty little slut. Such a humiliating position for you. You're going to be eating your cum today, you cumslut. Follow all commands I give you. I want to hear you beg as well. You're going to do everything I tell you. I'm in charge. You have no control.
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 4 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship the Easter bunny's toes, soles and feet, especially after she oils them up!
    Models: veronicaricci

Duration: 3 min 1 s
    Size: 46.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come with your wallet prepared and your mouth shut as you sit mesmerized by my beautiful feet. As I relax with a ****, hear what your servitude has in store for you.
    Fuck Yourself Up Harder with My Markups
    Shy4sugar Freak4life Bigdumbloser
    Models: Goddess.Sugar

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Size: 656 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I mesmerize you with the way move. So let's turn it up a notch. I'm Mesmerizing you into spending even more on My ass. My body is too sexy to stop looking and we both know what you're here for. Focus on Me and just do what I say. you're going to keep giving in to Me. I'm the hottest thing and you pleasing Me is the only thing on our minds.
    Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile