Page 6955 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 595564556855690569456953695469556956695769657005705574557955 ... LastLast
Results 69,541 to 69,550 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 798 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Violette - iwantclips

Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 20 min 14 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No ifs ands or buts, these feet completely control you. Are you ready to experience REAL foot slavery? The type that makes you drop to your knees and do exactly as I say. Yes, you are ready. As my words ring through your mind you find yourself unable to look away. Soon you find yourself repeating foot mantras. My oily soles triggering your foot addiction. In just a few minutes you will be enslaved to my feet, doing exactly as I say. This clip contains elements of foot domination, financial domination, feet, oily soles, soles, foot slave training, foot humiliation, foot fetish, feet worship, mind fuck, mesmerize, foot worship, POV foot worship.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What's the easiest way to make you eat your load? A ruined orgasm. And the easiest way to make you slurp down two loads? Two ruined orgasms, with lots of cum play in between. Ruin, eat, repeat that's the name of the cumslut game.

See my cute little tanktop? My denim jean shorts? They'll be on the floor soon, but only if you're a very good cum drinker for me. And you will, twice over.

Get ready, my little cum slut. Stroke that cock up and down, and drip for your load. HUNGER for your load. You can already taste it, can't you? Mmmm, two big mouthfuls of ruined orgasm jizz, with a aching set of blue balls feeding your thirst.

If you're really in for a challenge, watch this clip twice. Or even thrice! Ruin, eat, repeat, ruin, eat...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 27 s
    Size: 607 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We always have SO much fun when the'rents go on vacation. I want to spend the entire time they're gone fooling around. I have something new for you to try: poppers! You're going to listen to stepsis and inhale like a good boy when I tell you to. I'm ALWAYS getting you into the best kinds of trouble, aren't I? Think of all the fun we're going to have with our'rents out of the way. I'm going to milk your cock over and over again until there's nothing left and you're blissfully exhausted. Get high for me, stepbrother dear. I'm going to stroke that dick until it spurts!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 2 s
    Size: 757 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lucy, a young teeny is once again faced with a horny bastard. He had been watching Lucy bang his friend, and off course he wants to fuck her you juicy pussy as well. Lucy was so excited after the first fuck, so she is not very hard to ask! After some kissing Lucy undresses Thomas, and she start giving him a blowjob, Her young lips, licks and sucks his dick like a lollipop. But Thomas suggest they do it in the 69 position, because he wants to taste her young snatch. Now Lucy and the horny bastard is ready for a fuck. Lucy climb on his dick, and start riding him like a good cowgirl. She is so excited, and ride him really hard. She really got that horny look in her eyes. But she wants his dick doggy style, and she position herself presenting her sexy ass for him to penetrate her young pussy again. A good fuck is given to Lucy. It is time to do it the missionary style and Lucy lies on the couch, and is once more getting his dick hard pounding, in her sweet young snatch. When he is ready to cum Lucy gives him a gentle hand job, and he shoots his load on his own stomach. Then a unexpected twist happen. Bruno is called over to be the cuckold! He must lick the cum from his stomach, before Lucy leaved the scene.
    Models: Nikky Thorne Productions

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Size: 940 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been hard for three days! We need to treat this condition right away. The doctor won't be in for a while, but maybe Jade Jantzen can help you. My feet are so moist and sweaty from working all day... do they turn you on? Would you like to see more? You can imagine what they would smell like. I know you'd love it! You can put your engorged cock right between my two pretty feet as I stretch and flex my long, pedicured toes. I'll wrap my soft soles around your shaft and work your cock until you explode with a sweet release.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

U in bikini. I want pix U took. U refuse. I try to tie U up to take pix but U get rope & tie my hands behind my back. You flex and tease. U gag me. put on knees & take pix. Get me on back, sit on face put on chastity device telling me I can not do anything about it. Tease about being tied,gagged & in chastity by girlfriend. More pix. Make me try to shake it off. put me in collar & leash (or rope collar) to show friends. Full body shots of U in dvd showing legs and feet. lots of flex & teas
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 14 min 50 s
    Size: 1.22 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A little foot JOI with cute pink toes and soles
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 51 s