Page 6953 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 595364536853690369436951695269536954695569637003705374537953 ... LastLast
Results 69,521 to 69,530 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
    Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip is the next "No Hands" tease and denial clip after my other clip Hand Free Humping Haha (1080 HD)
    Your gonna have to watch this over and over until you cum without touching your cock. which you probably never will cum, LOL!
    So have fun spending all night at my feet!
    Goddess Harley
    Categories: Orgasm Denial, Tease &Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Foot Fetish
    Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Size: 468 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was the first time that I ever used my Huge Dildo in a shower! I'm pretty tiny, so compared to me, my dildo is HUGE! First I have to oil myself and the dildo up. Then I proceeded to slip myself onto the dildo. It was a little difficult for me to maneuver once I mounted the dildo, but I managed. After my orgasm, I rinse myself and my dildo clean. And then, of course, I wiggle and shake my ass up-close for you to see. This was my first time taking a shower in my friend's shower! I feel like it was a successful shower!
    Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 7 min 31 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 28.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready for another hot session of hurting your cock and balls for Me? I'm going to tease you and see just how good you can be at following My instructions. This clip is not for beginners to CBT and it will be a challenge for you to make it through this clip.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 34 s
    Size: 1.50 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's your special day loser, oh soooo special. You have the perfect Goddess to deliver your present...... Don't get excited, C*** it's the present of pure humiliation, I'll keep you guessing till the end what it is. I guess we must conjure up a birthday tasty treat too... So much tease for a dumb fucktard like you.... And the gift of verbal HUMILIATION, truly a birthday to remember, ahhahaah!!!!
    Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 4 min 58 s
    Size: 713 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi foot boy, I am going to make you so desperate for My feet. I just got back from a pedicure and My feet feel so soft. I get a pedicure every week and My feet are always perfect. My feet are going to melt your mind, and make you more addicted than ever. With every word that leaves My beautiful lips, you fall deeper and deeper under My control. You ache for My perfect feet and I love turning you into a robot for My sexy feet.
    Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 13 min 35 s
    Size: 1.92 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ivy is a sweet cowgirl who just came home from a long day of shopping at the mall. She walked the whole mile long mall and wore her poor feet out. She just wants to put her feet up and air her stinky feet out. Watch Ivy massage her pretty feet and encourage you to stroke your hard cock until you cum all over her sweaty stinky feet.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 2.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello and welcome! My name is nurse Briar and I'll be teaching you how to milk your prostate today. Don't be nervous! I guarantee that you are in the best of hands. Just sit back and follow my instructions on how to milk both your cock and your prostate gland. I promise that you are going to have the most intense orgasm of you life!
    Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Size: 479 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ass slave. It's time to put good use to that ugly face of yours. My sexy round ass is going to train your face to be my new seat. You're going to worship my Calvin Klein panties, sniff my wedgie, and finally I'll smother you with my brown cheeks. Hold your breath and say your prayers ass loser.
    Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 7 min 48 s
    Size: 577 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Zombaebby - iwantclips

Models: Zombaebby

Duration: 17 min 52 s