Page 6914 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 591464146814686469046912691369146915691669246964701474147914 ... LastLast
Results 69,131 to 69,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am always look for new ways to invade your mind. When I discovered ASMR, I knew it was exactly what I needed to take you to the next level. Listen as my soothing voice literally whispers in your ear, penetrating your mind at a level normal microphones can't. In this intimate and powerful clip, I will be planting some ideas in your mind, that we will nourish and grow until they create a strong hold in your brain, a jungle that chokes out all other thoughts, and only the one's I have placed remain. (USE HEADPHONES)
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 769 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Butt sluts like you don't need much warming up, so go ahead and shove it all in on the first go. After you're nice and gaped, you'll be listening to the metronome I'm playing while you fuck that little sissy pussy to the beat. You'll take a hard plowing like a good slut before you ride in on the floor, pounding that boy pussy away. Need more? Then stroke that useless dicklet while your asshole puckers around that cock. Scream how much you love it!!
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Size: 215 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm combining your 3 favorite intoxicants alcoh0l, p0ppers, and Me! In the next 20 minutes I'm going to fuck you up so badly you won't remember your own name. Each sniff, shot, and glimpse of me making you weaker than ever before. Until your mind is just a puddle and you can only think of one thing, following my directions exactly. The best part of this is that each time I get you fucked up, you lose brain cells and poison yourself slowly. This just makes it easier to fuck you over next time!
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 21 min 28 s
    Size: 706 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm honestly more turned on than you, I'm sadistic about how you'll jerk, I can't help myself, you need punishment, your cock and balls are begging for it, don't wuss out, I'm sure you're shy about it, but you're ultimately my Squeeze toy, I'll have you busting your own balls and stroking to me, it makes me giggle and push you deeper, this time it'll be a long and in depth exploration on how much can you really take it, how long before you wince out, having your cock beat blue, stroking is just one of the sexy things I'll push you onto. Let your hands do the rest. You like having me Topping over you,mutt, grasping for release.... Will I allow you to cum after, will I make you do more than you can, whatever will I do with all these little instruments...
    Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 15 min 5 s
    Size: 1.64 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been craving that taste again, haven't you? The taste of your cum. I'm going to help you get it out, then watch you eat it. Every. Last. Drop. Grab your balls and feel how full they are. I bet you're excited to empty them into your mouth. I instruct you on how to stroke to my tits until you release that delicious, hot load into your mouth. Mmm I love watching you eat it!

Use 25% markup code "iwantreya" if you like me!
    Use 100% markup code "ilovereya" if you love me!
    Use 200% markup code "makeitreign" if you're addicted and want to show your devotion!
    Models: reyareign

Duration: 9 min 25 s
    Size: 1.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you want my feet, because I see you staring at them and I can see the bulge in your pants. Well, come over here. Take off your clothes and kneel at the feet of your queen. I will slowly take off my sexy heels and you will catch that delicious leather scent as you bring your mouth closer and closer... until I finally give you permission to do what you are aching to do...
    Models: MistressJustineCross

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 807 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Featuring Terra Mizu! You are so sad and pathetic because you love feet and want to rub your cock on my wrinkled soles. It's so sad and makes you a fucking loser. I don't care if you love my wide, 9 1/2 size foot because you aren't getting them. Do you really think you could touch my feet with your dick? You are so disgusting. I could show you my curvy ass or big tits, but you only want my dirty feet. Don't you salivate over your cleaning them up with your whiny tongue? You were so dumb to buy a video of me pointing and flexing my feet. I'm going to call you out on your bullshit and make fun of you for your perversion. Fuck you for asking to look at my feet and not wanting to pay tribute. You have probably turned the volume off so you could look at my red toenails, but I'm going to keep bitching. There are some who get special attention, but I'm done entertaining you! OTHER KEYWORDS- foot domme. barefoot, barefeet, humiliation, Point of view, POV, TerraMizu, brunette, dark hair
    Models: Sherry Stunns

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's incredible how a woman as beautiful and feminine as me can get so sweaty at the gym! After working out, I am dripping from head to toe. My panties are soaked with sweat glistening in my delicious ass crack. My white sports bra is drenched and becoming see through. Sweet moisture falls down my abs, my back, my armpits, chest and thighs. Men can't help but find the sight and the smell of my sweat so erotic.
    Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 385 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 25 s