Page 6913 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 591364136813686369036911691269136914691569236963701374137913 ... LastLast
Results 69,121 to 69,130 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Take a hit, take a chug, take a shot, take a puff or take a sniff. Whatever is your poison I want you to have it readily available. You're going to get the most fucked up for me today than you ever have. I will challenge you to push your limits. Are you ready for my best mindfuck yet? I hope so, because I really am.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'll tell you what to do with this new pedi!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores INCLUDES: EXECUTRIX BONDAGE SEX ROPE BONDAGE BREATH PLAY FORCED ORGASMS FORCED EJACULATIONS SENSUAL DOMINATION COWGIRL
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
    Size: 748 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey there, go get that new bottle of poppers. Its time to confess your sins to Me... you are going to tell me everything I need to know to have you wrapped around my finger. I will take full control of you and you'll give me exactly what I demand of you, without hesitation. Once you confess, you will see life is much better.

I'lll manipulate you into getting what I want. I always get my way, thats just how this works.
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 31 min 20 s
    Size: 805 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 68.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natalia has come to Matron's room straight from her hockey lesson and as she waits for Matron she sees you hiding behind the screen and calls you out. She can tell instantly that you are a foot pervert and she will be punishing you for hiding in Matrons room, no doubt you were trying to get near girls hot sweaty feet! As you stand facing Natalia she tells you how she needs a new foot slave and you will be it, you will worship her feet no matter what! She makes you smell the inside of her pretty trainers, they are all warm and moist from playing hockey. Next she coerced her hot sweaty socked feet in your face and makes you smell and suck the sweat out of the toes. She is relentless, she will not let you off easily, she will make you worship her feet properly, no half measures. As she peels off her sweaty socks she reminds you that you are not done yet, as you will be worshipping her sweaty feet and toes as well. As she rubs her feet in your face she makes you tell her how good they smell before making you lick in between each of her toes before sucking them! Let's hope you do not disappoint her!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 179 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know when you all wanted a longer video... well, here you go. 10 minutes of me, and only me, see everything and worship it, you'll fall in love... if you haven't already...
    Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
    Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 904 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-Andr

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom: Slave is a desperate Cuck, I know it would do anything for me & my boytoy hahaha. Hes such a whimpy little bitch, I cant help but humiliate him & watch him beg for more. Lately this bitch has been begging to move in & serve us. So im teaching him basic slave training. Like learning to SUCK my heels clean like a fat DICK. Slave is Flogged, Slapped, Spit on & verbally humiliated while sucking heels clean for my amusement.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile