Page 6872 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 587263726772682268626870687168726873687468826922697273727872 ... LastLast
Results 68,711 to 68,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Be a good foot boy and obey my sole worshiping commands
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 3 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Miss Taylor has always had a thing for school boys, and now she is a teacher it makes it just that little big more naughty. So she has invited you to her empty classroom so you can get to know each other a bit better. She tells you how you will not be disturbed and you should drop your trousers so she can see just how exited you are. As she slowly strips off her tight outfit & cute lingerie it is clear you are getting very excited, so she tells you to start stroking yourself. As she sits up on the desk completely naked with her legs spread she tells you to stroke your cock harder and faster for her, she wants to see just how excited she can get you, and it works! You cannot contain yourself any longer! You naughty boy!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(This clip was a'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
    Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
    Size: 758 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store, I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so fucked up. You have all these triggers in your brain, that make it so easy to spot losers like you. You crave humiliation like nothing else. My big natural breasts are enough for a normal man to get hard, but you need some extra spice, you need my middle fingers to make it perfect and irresistible. Fuck you loser, pathetic stupid moron that is so addicted to getting degraded, now you will stroke like crazy.
    Become my favorite pervert, use codes: + 20%- DENIED4EVA + 30 %- LOSER4EVANOIR + 50%- VIRGIN4EVA + 100%- DRAINED4EVA + 1000%- PAYPIG4EVA
    Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 309 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im that strong woman. The one who deserves EVERYTHING you have. You're a total failure in comparison. Im more the alpha than you'll ever be. You know i deserve the best of the best, and although you can only give me your pathetic amounts of ca$h, you feel so much better when you do that small bit. Im sexually stronger, physically stronger, mentally stronger, and you wouldn't even deny it. You're totally accepting of it. You're just glad to be beneath me. Strong women rule. Open up your wallet, wimp. Use a mark up code for me: WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are not getting some pussy. Your place is to crawl here and lick my dirty stinky feet. Thats much better for you then pussy, isnt it, dirty foot bitch?
    Models: AllAboutLegsX

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 864
    Size: 94.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's just you and me stepdad after SHE left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't sleep. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say stepdad? Can you cuddle me like she used to? That's nice... Mama used to do her hair just like mine is right now. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating.
    Hey, stepdaddy? What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is? Is it because I look like her? That's funny... I can't have it poking me all night though. Say, I know a way to make it go away. You may have to coach me though....as your dear stepdaughter is still pure and innocent. Can you believe your stepdaughter is actually sucking and fucking your cock?
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 22 min 34 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'll unlock you for now... and have fun teasing you while I do it.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile