Page 6871 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 587163716771682168616869687068716872687368816921697173717871 ... LastLast
Results 68,701 to 68,710 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I walk in wearing my bra and panties and find a little man on my floor. I play with you with my feet, then pick you up. You struggle and try to get away, but I hold on tight and tell you I'm going to swallow you up. I'm hungry and you're the perfect snack size. I tease you with my tummy and my mouth and eventually swallow you. For the last couple of minutes, I tease you, asking you how it feels to be sitting in my stomach. I tell you how yummy you were and how I can feel you wiggling around inside me.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 949 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM (1920x1080p HD) "Same camera shot as always. Legs crossed barefeet wearing tight skinny jeans. Brunette with bright red lipstick. Red or pink polish on fingers and toes. Your making this clip before going out to the club for girls night out. You're letting hubby know that everytime you have gone lately, there have been lots of young black boys there that check you out, but since promising hubby that you would lay off the black boys, u would only flirt a little and never folllow thru with anything. Well, not tonight. Your still a bit upset about him ruining your chance with tyrone, so you plan on getting some big black cock from a young stud. You just got a mani and pedi because you know how much the black boys love you pretty white girl feet. Who can blame them when you compare your pretty white girl feet to black girl gorilla toes. They are magnents to black studs. You also plan on wearing your wedding ring. This attracts the young black boys looking for a rich white snobby wife, and repels the timid white losers." This is part of the Jamal series. This clip contains: CUCKOLDING, RED LIPS, BAREFOOT, BRUNETTE, HOUSEWIFE, JEANS FETISH
    Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 4 min 50 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 18 min 53 s
    Size: 1.67 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom Video)
    After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on animals, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
    He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
    "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
    Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
    FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wanna Play a Game with Bratty Bunny? You know how fun it is to get fucked up for me. This time, I'll make you send a little something when I command. You're going to get REALLY fucked up for me and do as I say! Because you're a little bitch for me, and you love to play by my rules, love to play games, love to be stupid and weak for me. So? Let's go. Let's play a game. I know you can't say no to me.... especially when you are fucked up. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% ADD MORE 20% Pay Up! 25% LOSER FEE 50% Sissy Tax 75% PAY MORE 100% LOVE BUNNY 500% Loaded TAX 1000% GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 17 min 28 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
    Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** This clip is not made for novice sniffers **
    This is where it starts. The rest of your life as a mindless Mean Cashleigh zombie. This clip is going to totally fuck up your brain and soon you'll join my army of brainless submissive addicts. Sniff on my every command and thank me for destroying brain cells.
    Are you losing count? Does it feel like you've been sniffing forever? Then my plan is working, you no longer think for yourself. I have control.
    Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Inhaling Akyll Nitrates is your escape. It's your route to fulfil all your deepest, darkest fantasies like cock.
    To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. You forget about your dull, boring vanilla life and your mind is full of meaty, juicy, suckable cock. You lose all your inhibitions and take yourself to places you have never been before. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. I know how much you love cock and I only want to encourage that obsession even more.
    Hit that bottle and imagine cock. Imagine being on your knees and your mouth wrapped around a nice big cock. I know you want to hit that bottle again, go on deep inhale for me fag. I corrupt your mind and it feels so good. I want to hear all your fag confessions and I want you the highest you have ever been for me. Sniff, sniff and sniff fag.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 12 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 324 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 10 s
    Resolution: 320 x 568