Page 6867 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 586763676767681768576865686668676868686968776917696773677867 ... LastLast
Results 68,661 to 68,670 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS HOMEWRECKER FUCKING HARDCORE CREAMPIE GIRL NEXT DOOR SWINGERS DOGGY STYLE COWGIRL ORGASMS CHEATING BAREBACK MLNP FANTASIES LINGERIE
    (Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let's celebrate Valentine's Day, though really there needn't be an excuse or reason to fuck you up on poppers, but anyway here's Your Goddess, feeding you those fumes, ordering you to inhale and exhale with that sexy accent and voice again, dressed in some ridiculously sexy red Valentine's Day lingerie, boots, gloves, stockings, the lot. Worship my body in red as I take your further down that path to danger and dizziness once again, popper's addicts.
    *Please remember to use p$ppers responsibly. Remember that inhaling p$ppers will cause a short-lived but fairly sharp drop in your pressure. Consequently, you should never use with any other substance that will do the same. Always have something sugary handy at the end of a p$ppers session. It is best advised to stay safe and give them a miss if you suffer from any cardiovascular condition or irregularities. If things get too much or you experience nosebleeds or headaches, please stop taking them and, open a window wide and take a deep breath. The side effects rarely last more than five minutes.
    Models: MissPetite

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

#2 BEST SELLER! I get it, you get it, we ALL get it.. you're a fucking loser! A loser that's obsessed with lace none-the-less. I have the body that you couldn't even believe is real. I'm like a walking fantasy. My DD's are a knockout & My fat, plump, round ass puts you in a trance in seconds. My tits & ass (that you'll never get to see naked) bouncing in purple lace is such a turn on for you. You'll never get to see Me nude, purple lace is the closest you're ever gonna get!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I start out telling you exactly how to start stroking that cock of yours.
    While you do so, I tease you and show off my tight and toned body.
    I instruct you to go get a plate so you can catch all of your cum on it once you do blow your load.
    I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock.
    You are to stroke faster and faster for me until you are nearly close to shooting that hot load.
    I tell you to grab your plate and hold it up close to your cock.
    I count down from 5 and when I hit zero, you are to catch every last drop of cum on your plate.
    Once you get the cum all over the plate I show you exactly how I want you to taste and savor your delicious, sticky load.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Storyline: you and me both have detention, the teacher has left to go do something. I catch you perving on me so I decide to have some fun with you and have you whip it out and start jerking it for me. But be careful, the teacher might come back at any moment to bust us misbehaving. 10 second cum countdown!
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Matron is minding her own business waiting for her class to turn up when she spots you hiding underneath the desk in front. She notices straight away that you are staring at her feet that she is slipping in & out of her high heels. She calls you out from under the desk and orders you to slip off her shoes, and you of course obey her like the good little foot pervert you are. You can smell her warm foot scent as you slip them off which excites you, and when she tells you to sniff her shoes you bury your face in them. With her perfect feet with painted toenails resting up on the desk Matron orders you to sniff and lick her sweaty feet, they have been in her heels all day and they are very warm and scented. Make sure you get your tongue right in between each toe, after all you want to please Matron don't you!? As you worship her feet she is clearly enjoying the power that she has over you, and you are such a dirty foot pervert you make a very good foot worshipping slave. However Matron stops you, her class will be here soon so you will have to leave, but make sure you slip her heels back on for her before you do!
    Models:

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Size: 85.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Donnie Rock has been waiting in this dentist office forever, he can't believe how long it's taking. But the wait is made more tolerable when he notices Cassidy Klein a few chairs over. She's playing with her shoes, dangling them from her feet. Donnie has always had a thing for feet and hers look so small and perfect. He musters his courage and moves to the seat next to her. She notices him at once, and she starts rubbing her socked foot on his leg, then on the crotch of his sweat pants. Donnie can't believe his luck, this girl is coming on so strong! She gets both feet out of their socks and asks him to pull his pants down. He looks around unsure but they are the only two people in the waiting room so he goes for it. She begins jerking his hard cock with her feet. His dick feels so good between her high arches, she spits on his cock to lube it up and really works his cock. Every once and a while he grabs her feet and fucks them. But finally he can no longer hold it in and cums all over her toes. She licks the cum from her feet excited to have this chance sexual encounter. Donnie is in a orgasmic haze his pants still down when they call his name, time for the dentist!
    Models: Slamdog Film

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You feel you've made a mistake. Your eyes wander because you grabbed the first woman that would say yes to you. Now you're stuck. What a fucking loser. I'm here to remind you that it's all wishful thinking anyway: you can look but you'd never have a chance. A loser dreams big, doesn't he?
    ***Get Noticed. Tribute.***
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile