Page 6866 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 586663666766681668566864686568666867686868766916696673667866 ... LastLast
Results 68,651 to 68,660 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey neighbor, can you help me open this jar? Can you also warm up my feet? Jerk your dick to them too..........
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're here today to determine your subconcious sexual tendencies. I suspect you're not a real man at all, but a sissy in denial and after I've mesmerized you into a state of deep relaxation you'll feel the need to confess all of your secret sissy desires to me. You fantasize about wearing silky pink panties, don't you? You crave a big juicy cock and the thought of one sliding down your throat makes your little nub stand at attention. I expect that after today you'll be traveling down the path of sissification. With my guidance and the assignments I give you, you'll be a perfect little sissy slut in no time!
    *This is an ongoing series and you'll be given an assignment each week!*
    includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, femdom, female domination, humiliation, sissy slut tasks, joi, jerk off instruction, mesmerize, coerced bi, mind fuck, sissy training, sissy assignments
    order a custom video *www.KendraJamesCustoms.com*
    Models: Kendra James

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My ass looks great, doesn't it? I bet you want to jerk-off to it. Yeah you just want to stroke yourself silly to My perfect Princess butt!--And that is exactly what you're going to do. Worship My body, allow Me to take complete control of that cock. Listen to My commands as I tell you to start and stop. Start and stop. Start and stop. But there's a surprise ending coming...wonder what it could possibly be...
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It has already been established that you're a pathetic excuse of a man, that tiny little so called c**k would never satisfy any women in this world, your best and safest bet in life is admitting to yourself that you're a pathetic loser worthy or nothing more than the sweat on my feet. Let me instruct you on how to jerk off the way I want. My soles are so perfect you won't be able to take your eyes off.
    Models: LadyBella

Duration: 17 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Someone like you could never be allowed to receive a footjob from ME, but you are privileged to lick My boyfriends cum off of My perfect feet with your nasty little tongue. I hope you come prepared with some clamps or clothespins to cause some pain to that disgusting little dick of yours. I can't wait to abuse you and make you my little clean up bitch!
    Models: MistressMK

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to sniff, worship, and clean my beautiful Goddess feet. Aren't you delighted? I'm too busy and frankly, self involved, to give my precious feet a wipe down, so I let you lick them clean after I trample my floor, leaving them pristine and flawless as usual. You love being at my feet, where you belong, and serving your Queen. Good boy, look up at me with gratitude on your face, and don't open your mouth until I give it a purpose.
    Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

While I Read My Book i got super extra mega horny as fuck....!! I choose to forget about book and give to myself an great orgasm in all positions..ohhh fuckkk...thats amazing!!! I cum...I cum.... ohhh yeahh...(PS: buy this video only if ur ready to cum,bcz u have no chance to keep ur sperm)
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 7 min 34 s
    Size: 233 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

wearing black stockings and suspenders. im using oil to spread my ass with my fingers first...1...2...3...4 fingers and when i think im ready to take more i put more oil and fuck my ass with the dildo asking you to keep fucking my ass
    Models: Angie000

Duration: 12 min 11 s
    Size: 1.77 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 1 min 32 s