Page 6864 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 586463646764681468546862686368646865686668746914696473647864 ... LastLast
Results 68,631 to 68,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bardot Smith - iwantclips

Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 100 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

IN PART ONE...
    Raquel and Reagan have been assigned to work on a project together, and their college professor couldn't have picked a more inconvenient & troublesome pairing. Saying they don't mesh well would be an understatement, as Reagan is the head cheerleader of their university squad and Raquel spends the entirety of her days cooped up in the photography lab dark room. They've barely spoken, let alone glanced eyes at each other's direction prior, they've only been given 3 days to complete a rather extensive project. Typing away at her phone, Reagan show's no sigh or desire of engaging with Raquel, insisting that she take on the task of completeing it due to having all the time in the world on her hands from a lack of social life. What Reagan doesn't know however is that Raquel is quite activie... just in a different sort of community. Not taking kindly to Reagan's disrespectful tone and behavior, Raquel decides to enlighten her; wrapping her arms around her neck, sealing her mouth shut with the palm of her hand and pulling her in closer. Reagan is woken by the sound of a door slamming. Bound spread eagle to a bed by her legs and arms, Reagan's hands are held Stolen in leather bondage mits and a ball gag stuffed between her lips. She squirms in her confines as Raquel approaches with a vengeful smile on her lips, latex gloves encasing her fingers which she lungs towards Reagan's crotch; exposing her pussy. Reagan may think she knows what it's like to cum from all of those jocks she's had her way with, but today Raquel is going to make Reagan hate cumming. Over and over again she'll pry orgasm's from Reagan's helpless body, working her over until she's a shrieking, sweaty and shaking. And Raquel hasn't even gotten to the best part yet... when she introduces this bimbo cheerleader to her big, thick cock.
    NOW IN PART TWO...
    Raquel is going to turn bimbo cheerleader Reagan Lush into her little fucktoy. Shackling her in steel cuffs and a collar, Raquel strokes her thick strap on cock pointing it in the direction of Reagan's mouth. She wants to see just how much Reagan has learned from all those football players she's deepthroated. Face fucking her into a slobbery mess, Reagan's eyes stream tears as Raquel carves her way into the back of her throat, making for a lovely lubricant when combined with the saliva pouring from her lips. When Raquel finally sinks her cock deep inside Reagan's pretty pink pussy, the sadist within her takes over, showing Reagan no mercy as she pushes in every inch of her dick all the way down to the balls inside. Reagan squirms and thrashes as moans escape her lips, Raquel contorting her body in positons that no man ever has, pushing into her depths harder and more skillful then any jock could ever dream. Raquel is going to ravish and turn this bimbo cheerleader completely out by the time she's threw with her. Wouldn't the whole university just love to see her handy work?
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 20 s
    Size: 906 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always relapse. MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Size: 773 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mona Wales is a high powered executive looking for a new assistant. However, she has some unusual requests of her new hire, Dana DeArmond
    Models: anatomik

Duration: 33 min 0 s
    Size: 2.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im such a Bratty School Girl. I love my School uniform with bare Legs and wearing Flats. I arrive home with my Old Slave carrying my books, head down and obviously a totally broken Old man who serves a young arrogant schoolgirl like me. I walk over and sit on the sofa Unwinding, I order my slave on his knees and he crawl over still holding my books. I order him to place the books to one side and to Kneel directly at my feet face down. I kick up one foot and flex it around his face and remind him of the long day I had at school and walking around shopping. "TAKE MY SHOES OFF AND RUB MY FEET" I order him he immediately does. I verbally humiliate him and remind him he has missed his lunch break, but that just leaves more money that can be spent on Me and I verbally break him down while sitting back, getting my feet massaged, checking on my nails etc. I Coerce this old man to Lick and kiss the bottom of my soles and declare his total ownership by me.
    Empress Jennifer
    Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 16 min 2 s
    Size: 716 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at these long legs of Mine. You love them, don't you? They make you sooo pathetically weak. Just one look at them turns your brain to mush and your dick rock hard. I bet you want to jerk your dick for Me today, huh? Ok...I want you to jerk for Me too, but with one catch: I only want you jerking to My perfect legs. Not My face, not my tits, just My divine legs. That shouldn't be too hard for a jerk-off addict like you, should it?
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 13 min 40 s
    Size: 222 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Caught you sneaking in my room again! Just look at my feet and get it over with.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bardot Smith - iwantclips

Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't decide what makes you more weak, can you?

Is it our latex clad bodies, or is the the p0ppers we use to control and humiliate you?

The smell of the latex or the swirling in your brain as you breathe deeply, inhaling the scent of power and control from two fierce Femme Dommes...

Whichever it is, that's exactly what you will find here, two powerful Dommes in tight shiny latex, taking you through an intense breathing exercise into oblivion...

Intensify the experience by using one of these markup codes at checkout:

Good slaves will use MTNGOODBOY
    True devotees will use MTNRUIN
    LOSERSTAX

WANKTAX

SMALLDICKTAX

FINDOMADDICT
    Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Size: 792 MiB