Page 6862 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 586263626762681268526860686168626863686468726912696273627862 ... LastLast
Results 68,611 to 68,620 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been so horny ever since I've been gaining weight. Watch Me as I rub my big, growing belly and rub my pussy until I cum! www.lucyskyebbw.com
    Models: LucySkye

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 111 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just got home from the gym, and I am ready to play a little game with you. You are going to drink and do CBT acts for me. I will be flipping over cards which will decide which you'll be doing. Throughout our game you will be drinking some Having fun and taking some shots for me. You will also need a candle and a rubber band. This is so you can follow my lead for some ball busting. Are you ready to play?
    Mark up codes for true drinkers and ball busters:
    GiveMystieMore 100%
    GiveMystieEverything 500%
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 28 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 2.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions.com was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
    Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
    Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 16 min 11 s
    Size: 652 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum.
    Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 938 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less): with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows: number 1: No sex! That's the most important rule.'' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet'' rule number 2:'' Dream about them'' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet'' rule number 3:'' Cum every day to my feet'' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4:'' Send messages'' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm'' rule number 5:'' Send tributes'' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 81.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You adore my perfect feet! Every single time I wiggle my toes, you take a whiff of the popper. I want your slut mouth holes filled with your dildo.. I know that you have a dildo the size of my foot! Take it. Harder and harder every time I tell you to. See my toes wiggle? Sniff! Be a good boy for Goddess and take that cock. You deserve to be fucked, high and humiliated.
    Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 12 min 20 s
    Size: 1.75 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lola Mello gives a hard punishment to Vaninha by her sexy feets. She applying many things against Vaninha, and loves her to see suffering. She pushing her feets deep into Vaninha's mouth, orders the slave to lick around all her toes, standing on her face, then walk over on her body, and the hardest thing: she gives to Vaninha lots of very strong face slapping by legs and feets.
    Models: mfvideobrazil.com

Duration: 25 min 2 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile