Page 6853 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 585363536753680368436851685268536854685568636903695373537853 ... LastLast
Results 68,521 to 68,530 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you've been waiting fo this. Here's my perfect feet in these smooth silky pantyhose. Do you like how these look? I want you in your knees. Below me and looking up at my perfect solesand the bottom of my feet. They make you feel so good. I want you to stare and watch my sexy feet and how great they make you feel. Maybe today will be the day I make you cum. Now stroke your cock and stare at my feet. I want you to rub it all over my pantyhosecovered smooth feet. I want you to cum for me. I'm going to countdown from 10 and when I get to 1 I want you to shoot all over my feet!
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 843 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I make your cum taste so good! Eating a big load for me is delightful. My body makes your cock so big and my voice makes you so compliant. When I give you a hard cock and a soft mind, that's when you're cum tastes the best. Start stroking for me. I'm going to show off for you and you're going to love eating a yummy load of cum for me.
    Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more:
    LoveAshley 50%
    AllForAshley 100%
    ObeyAshley 200%
    Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 427 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Violette - iwantclips

Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 19 min 32 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 64.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All smiles in my leather boots and catsuit, I straddle and ride to sexy music. You don't have to be nude to feel good on top of a man.
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 3 min 15 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

intox-fantasy/ Whatever your favorite thing is to get high off of. You love getting fucked up for me. Every time I release a new coerced intox-fantasy you get so excited. I enjoy distorting your perception and getting inside your head to fuck with it. Today will be no exception. Have your favorite choice ready to go when you press play. I think you'll enjoy the surprise I have in store for you..
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 48 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

mmm feet tease for lovers
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 1 min 19 s
    Size: 41.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 1 h 0 min
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in'Mobile' resolution.
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good!

- Goddess Christina

Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet have always had complete control over you. Not even you can resist it.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Size: 937 MiB
    Download From AnzFile