Page 6849 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 584963496749679968396847684868496850685168596899694973497849 ... LastLast
Results 68,481 to 68,490 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Before pimping bitchy bitch out I must make sure he understood how I am expecting him to satisfy the clients that will pay Me to have him. After such a long time training this slut seems to be ready to produce money for his Mistress. Tonight My horny bitchy bitch will have his debut on the high way as a proper whore.
    Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself, & I love making you stroke yourself.
    Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for
    Princess XX Ariana Marie
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 798 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Size: 868 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty pantyhose Aroma sniffing slut! Dreaming about the scent taste + soft satin feel of My pantyhose. I'm going to destruct your mind with these paper-thin pantyhose stretched across My toes I know you enjoy them far much more when you're fucked up I get you comfortable, relaxed, start you stroking your cock for Me feeling the ache to sniff Aroma for Me + bury yourself in My pantyhose... I put you on your knees where you belong + feed you deep inhales of Aroma while your face rests between My feet, relentlessly making you sniff more... Now your job is to be a good boy for your Mistress + follow My commands. I make you pray to My pantyhose feet + soles then allow you TEN strokes. I count the 10 + get you more fucked up with your face in My soles. The pantyhose are so thin, you see every wrinkle in My soles, I push the bottle of Aroma in your face then smother your mouth with My feet! Sniff more! I have you sooo mesmerized. I think you just earned 10 more strokes...this time you do it faster. I count them again, your 20 strokes. Aren't you so lucky to edge your cock to My beautiful Goddess body, bring Me your nose + inhale. Feel the rush of the Aroma erasing your mind leaving you mindfucked + brainwashed + paralyzed for ME! After I left you stroke, you must use your middle finger to to something for Me...I have you Mesmerized + you have no choice... I get you so high beneath My feet mesmerized under the spell I have on you feeling lost in the weakness of poppers...Spit on your middle finger + do just as I show you, rub it around your ass + stick it in there, fuck your finger ten times for Me! I want to see how far you'll go. I tease + taunt you with My mindfucking edging games + verbal humiliation, making you sniff more while teasing you with the sweat behind My knees, following My hand up My pantyhose to My lacy polka dot ass wearing matching panties...Fuck your hand 15 times this time! Make it feel really good!! I count it slowly at first, seductively, then faster + you must keep up + stroke with My counting then take your hands off your cock when I say! I love to edge you slave! I want to get you so fucking high that I can just put My feet right on your nose + plug it tightly closed then put My soles over My mouth so no air escapes + all you smell is the Aroma + pantyhose...that's how you will cum for Me, your Mistress! Survive all of the rounds of edging + mindfucking + you will see that no matter how mean or manipulative I may be, all that I want is for you to sniff your Aroma like a good boy + stroke yourself raw until you shoot a big fat load of cum for Me!!! I am sadistic + My stroking challenges fuck with your cock + your mind. Feel the rush, the throb, the ache...fuck your hand... + impress your Mistress! Enslaved to the sweet pantyhose addiction forever you are but a piece of lint on My sole, hopelessly weak for Me, high for Me, I am teaching you how to control your orgasms for Mistress + you will always remember your place weak + entranced at My feet under My command! CLIP CONTAINS: poppers, coerced Loaded, mind fuck, JOI, pantyhose fetish, femdom POV, jerk off instruction, edging, counting, pantyhose domination, foot worship, soles, nylon soles, mesmerize, brainwash, brainwashing, humiliatrix, foot slave training, ass worship, tit worship, sexy lingerie, breath play, orgasm control, cocktease, goddess worship, bratty femdom, nylons, thigh hi's, bratty, manipulative, foot smother, smothering
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 15 min 39 s
    Size: 1.20 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing feels better than taking that big Intox-Fantasy hit for Me, knowing you're going to turn into My weak obedient servant once you exhale there goes your brain cells.

You don't need braincells though, you have Me here to take you where I want you, where YOU want to be. You want Me to take control, you want to be My servant, higher than ever for Me, you know you don't have a choice. I'm too seductive and Mesmerizing.
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 22 min 37 s
    Size: 580 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

u my good addicted foot boy...., loving my sexy feet so much...its feel so good when u can wanking your horny self for Me....Up and down.... jerking off your horny cock.... for my sexy feet.... mmm rubbing your horny cock all over... omg its just a dream for u...feeling so good Right now?!..u need more... u want more.. soft and sexy feet making u so weak... so submissive.... U want cover My amazing feet with your warm cum so badly... keep stroking...
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're the women your plain Jane of a wife envious to be & wishes she was. Our tits, ass, & bodies are undeniable. Once you get glimsp of us, you're hooked under our spell forever doing whatever we instruct you to. Our fat asses make your stupid little bran draw a blank & send us everything until your account is at 0. Keep dreaming that you had us instead of your ugly wife!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 2 min 53 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's fun not knowing what I've got in mind for you, for your cock. I have you stroke while I get you high off of me. Off of my perfect body, sexy devious mind, turn you into a gushing twitching jerkaholic, introduce you to Aroma more than once, make you into a stroke bitch. Remember when I said I wouldn't say much? There's no fun in knowing it all, will you edge, will you squeeze your cock for me, will you see my perfect naked tits, will you almost cum, will you have to beat your meat blue? So many questions, so much thrill, let's keep it that way, my way... Only one way to find out, live it. That's an order.
    Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 11 min 7 s
    Size: 615 MiB
    Download From AnzFile