Page 6813 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 581363136713676368036811681268136814681568236863691373137813 ... LastLast
Results 68,121 to 68,130 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm your laid back sexual health teacher. You've been in My class all day, staring at My thigh highs and My ass. After class is over I'm finishing up behind my desk and I see that you are still in the classroom. I love playing games so I invite you back to my office under the condition that you're going to do everything I say! I tell you to get out your cock and follow My movements as I use a dildo to show you how to jerk your cock, but every time I touch My mouth to it you must take a shot. Will you be able yo make it to the end? If you do, I have a special finishing treat for you!
    Please your teacher and use one of these codes:
    "GivePrincessMore" + 50%
    "PleaseMyPrincess" + 100%
    "HaveItAllPrincess"- 200%
    "EverythingForPrinces" + 500%
    "Wallet4Princess" + 1000%
    Models: PrincessAshe

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 920 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lizz La Reign - English Store - iwantclips

Models: Lizz La Reign - English Store

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 153 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

#2 BEST SELLER! I get it, you get it, we ALL get it.. you're a fucking loser! A loser that's obsessed with lace none-the-less. I have the body that you couldn't even believe is real. I'm like a walking fantasy. My DD's are a knockout & My fat, plump, round ass puts you in a trance in seconds. My tits & ass (that you'll never get to see naked) bouncing in purple lace is such a turn on for you. You'll never get to see Me nude, purple lace is the closest you're ever gonna get!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Losers like you don't get to see Me get completely topless. Instead, you pay to be teased and tormented by My cleavage and underboob. Haha! Only real men get to see Me take My shirt off. You are such a loser!
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've dreamed every night about my sexy long fitness legs. The perfect girl, the perfect body, the perfect legs, the perfect mind. Wouldn't you love to see my long legs in pantyhose and high heels? It's your opportunity! Pay me like a good boy while I tease you wearing my sheer black pantyhose without any panties!
    Models: GoddessJulie

Duration: 6 min 7 s
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You''re so addicted to ass you'll buy anything, even a clip of me completely ignoring you while I rub and grab and play with my booty. Just watch and learn. Admire every feminine curve of mine.
    Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you were born to be My little sissy slut and I am here today to train you to be the best little sissy around. First of all I am going to discuss all the things you need in order to be a good sissy. Things like bras, panties, makeup, fake tits, etc. You know you can't be a true sissy unless you look like one and of course then we will work on having you act like one. Not only will you be dressed up like the sissy slut we both know you are, but you are going to be trained on how to please a man. you will learn how to really serve and learn how to suck cock for your Queen. We both know by the end of it you will be craving that cock down your throat so bad. Anything to please ME!
    Features: sissy training, humiliation, forced bi, feminization, female domination, femdom pov
    10:50
    Models: Queen Kitty Mindfuck Extraordinare

Duration: 10 min 59 s
    Size: 498 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom request. No name used throughout.
    I am your girlfriend and I arrive home from work with very sore feet. You offer to rub them for me. The soft stockings covering my petite sexy feet feel so good between your fingers and hands. Keep going baby. Feels sooo good.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 8 min 25 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 53.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After all the videos thatvwe have made, there aren't that many plain vanilla fucking, This is one of those rare videos. Sure, our eyes are on the TV a lot because we both love to watch ourselves fucking, but that is the whole point anyway isn't it? Lots of cock riding with a rather loud cum swallowing finish. XXXX
    Models: middlenamerachel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Size: 770 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: A magical succubus appears before me, offering me the chance of untold pleasure, but only if I play her game. She advises every time she blows a pink most over me, I have to inhale it. Once I inhale it I am magically Coerced to stroke for 10 seconds against my will. When I am not stroking you tease me with your ass and body. Please blow the mist over me once per minute, each time you blow the mist I am to sniff my pop then stroke for 10 seconds. Count down the seconds I am stroking. When there is 1 or two minuets left please blow mist over me multiple times Coercing me to take multiple sniffs 3 or 4 this should give me about 40 or 50 seconds to allow myself to orgasm, if I can;t orgasm then I have to start the clip all over again.
    Clip Contains: jerk off instruction, joi, cum countdown, mesmerize, mind fuck, monsters, femdom pov, ass sniffing, pvc, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 18 min 37 s
    Size: 1.76 GiB
    Download From AnzFile