Page 6803 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 580363036703675367936801680268036804680568136853690373037803 ... LastLast
Results 68,021 to 68,030 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Admit it... your addiction is now so deep. You keep playing my clips over and over again. You stare fixated on my photos. Wow you are in so deep that you need visual stimulus 24/7. Let me tell you how you are going to do this.... Step by step you will build a Shrine to me, Goddess Saffron. Your daily routine will be outlined for you. Make sure to ditch any unimportant daily tasks.. You will need at least 2 hours per day of worship time. Your faith is now Saffronism.
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Featuring: Sarah Diavola I'm the new secretary in the office & the boss has been sexually harassing me. He makes me wear sexy pantyhose, high heels, and tight clothes. He sends me home if I'm not dressed exactly as he likes. Today he calls me into his office, along with veteran secretary Sarah. While we're waiting for the mysterious meeting to begin, I confide in her that I've been harassed, and she tells me that the boss harasses all the secretaries. Then she tells me something that could be the key to our freedom: the boss is on medication for a serious heart condition. Too much excitement could cause a heart attack. That's when we hatch our plan of revenge. What if the boss gets exactly what he wants? If we tease him with our high heels & sexy legs in pantyhose, and we make him cum, will his heart be able to handle it? We don't think so, and we're so ready to find out.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 12 min 10 s
    Size: 442 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My brother... did you really think I wouldn't notice?
    You have a sick sock obsession.. and because I have dirt on you.. you're now going to be my sockslave!
    So why don't you cum in this sock... but make sure to let it marinate in your mouth afterwards!
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 2.45 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

FULL 360 degree VR experience! Our poor cuckold in the cage look at you watching us through the bars wishing you could be out here with us. But that's just not your life is it cucky? Your life is to be spent watching your goddesses from that inescapable prison while we torment you. We'll tease you with our perfect bodies and our gorgeous looks. Teasing you every day with the thought of what you'll NEVER have. You'll watch us walk by your cage in our sexiest lingerie, drooling as we paint our lips and do our makeup. You'll feel the pain of frustration as we pick out cute dresses to wear. The agony of jealousy as we sit back and call our REAL MEN, flirting and giggling down the phone right in front of you. What can you do about it cuckold? NOTHING. You'll just watch our perfect asses walk out of the door and you'll wait for us to come back with our men. Usually you'd suffer the humiliation of listening to us fucking right on top of your cage but tonight is going to be different and much, much worse for you! To make sure you never forget your status of an emasculated cuckold wimp caged for our amusement you're going to cuckyhump a pillow for us. You can hump your pillow for us and our stud's entertainment before they show you how a REAL man fucks. Oh, poor cuckold teased and humiliated by the girls of your dreams humping your pillow for a consolation-cummy while another guys get everything you want right in front of you! This is a full VR experience Danni and Becky torment the fuck out of you while you watch helplessly from your cage at the Cruelgirlfriend Dreamhouse!
    Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
    Size: 3.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to The Mantra, my deepest, darkest most poetic clip to date guaranteed to leave you in a dazed hypnotic state fully conditioned to serve my needs.
    Some may call it a trance, others a spell, for me it's a moment of excitement knowing the level of slave this clip will cause to bow before me. Mixing the occult, Hypnosis, brainwash techniques, latin triggers, ASMR 3D Audio, super slow motion footage where my eyes dazzle and draw you down the rabbit hole into my world and under my control.
    I assure you this is a journey like no other, original, unique, dark and deep. I simply can't wait for you to experience it and I certainly can't wait for the outcome of your experience.
    I'll see you soon....slave.
    Annabel
    Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Life in college can be boring sometimes, even when you live in the dorms. Finals are such a bitch, and Alice Frost, being the dutiful college student, coerced herself to power through a textbook that would put a chronic insomniac to the deepest slumber. Alice is no match for advanced chemistry, calculus, or American history, and she promptly falls asleep. And then her worst nightmare begins: three NAKED masked men had compromised security and walk towards her with the worst intentions and designs. They vi0l4te her immediately, while she is far away in La La Land, but she proves to be no match for these three mysterious Asian dudes. She has no choice but to submit, and submit does she!
    Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 41 min 28 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Zombaebby - iwantclips

Models: Zombaebby

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Even in this sporty outfit my big natural boobs make your cock twitch. Naturally you've accepted the fact that you're a wanker born to worship big gorgeous tits. You probably already know how much I love teasing you with them. It's easy to stare and stroke is it not? Try to resist spending and stroking to my hot athleTITs.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 888 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just love how you think you're all incognito. Coming to the pool when Me and My hot friends are there tanning. Sitting in your creepy corner with your aviators on so no one can see your eyes. I know you're just staring at our tits. All of My friends can spot a creep like you. So obvious. We know that you spend all winter humping your hand to hot young girls like us. Its just amusing that you think all that adjusting and bending over in front of you is coincidence. We love tormenting tit addicted perverts like you
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 48 s
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile