Page 6726 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 572662266626667667166724672567266727672867366776682672267726 ... LastLast
Results 67,251 to 67,260 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Roleplaying Regina George from the movie Mean Girls) I invited you over here because.. Okay, I know this is going to sound really weird. Especially coming from someone like ME, to someone like YOU (I'm way out of your league) but. I invited you over here because, I want you to jerk off for me. No, I'm not joking! This isn't a trick! Why, you ask? Because I like telling boys what to do and being in charge. Jerk off and do as I say, or else you might end up in my Burn Book, and I know you wouldn't want that.
    Make me happy and cover the site's cut by using code: GIVEPIPER100%
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 726 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've got a dirty little secret to confess... I tell my boyfriend that I've really enjoyed being with him and all the fun we've had over all these months. But I've been hiding a naughty fantasy and I'm finally ready to bring it to life. I tell him that I want him to get me pregnant, I want to get filled up with cum. Though reluctant, he agrees, and I ease his mind by pulling out my huge natural tits and putting them right in his face, shaking and bouncing them as he squeezes them and sucks my nipples. I lead him to the bedroom where I start by stroking and sucking his cock and balls, gagging and drooling all over his hard cock. I get it nice and wet while he shows off his POV, then I climb on and ride his cock while he sucks my tits. We do several different positions, his cock slams into me over and over again until I am begging for his cum, begging for him to get me pregnant. He cums inside of me and the camera comes in for some amazing closeups of a perfect creampie, cum dripping out of my perfect little pussy and right down my asshole. I spread it all over my pussy, shoving some inside with my fingers in hopes of getting pregnant
    Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 20 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Duration: 2 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another clip where I mindfuck you into worshipping and adoring my natural tits. Let my voice, eyes, and tits make you painfully hard. After this, you'll feel the need of spending hard.
    MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:
    CobraFrenzy ($100 Markup)
    AllForCobra ($50 Markup)
    Models: GoddessCobra

Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Size: 722 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're babysitting Me but you've been avoiding sitting on the sofa with Me. For some reason you'd rather stay down there on the floor. You keep staring at My feet.. You like these pretty toes hidden in My dirty, old white socks? I like how turned on you are; I love driving guys crazy but it's the most fun when it's with My feet because it's so easy. Go ahead and worship them. (No humiliation)
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 8 min 24 s
    Size: 440 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Be careful where you are when watching this. Don't say I didn't warn you. Make sure you got some earphones on, and the volume on your phone is all the way before you press play. Once I start twerking on my fingers, you're gonna wanna join me.
    Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 802 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Duration: 35 min 43 s
    Size: 1 011 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip request "This clip was great! It is one of my all time favorites for sure. Hehe I love this idea of being made to cum in my pants.. so humiliating The only thing I was hoping for is that you would ask me who owns me, how weak I am, how much I love it, like you did in the last clip. I am realizing that I get very turned on by that.. being humiliated and made to say it out loud. Very hot. I should probably take a break.. but I crave so badly for another clip... I sent you another gift card.
    I was thinking maybe in the next clip you could show up to collect your regular paycheck, but I try to tell you that it is enough and I won't be paying you anymore. You laugh and pretend to be shocked at my sudden change of heart, all while teasing me with your sexy legs as usual. You start to dominate and humiliate me until I cum in my pants again and you laugh and tell me that I can't escape, and you will be back again for your paycheck next time.
    What do you think of this?"
    Models: GoddessCeline

Duration: 19 min 6 s
    Size: 846 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Duration: 6 min 38 s