Page 6700 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 570062006600665066906698669967006701670267106750680072007700 ... LastLast
Results 66,991 to 67,000 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lanie comes to her parent's home after a weekender with her friends to find the house completely trashed. Her Step-Mom and Step-Dad are out of town and her little Step-Brother is the only one who could have done this. He must have had a party. She's Yellow Juiced because she has to clean up since she wants to have a guy over later. She calls her Step-Mom and begins to clean... little does she know her Step-Brother and half of his class have been shrunken and are spread out all over the house. What a nightmare!
    She walks around unknowingly stepping and kicking the teens. She cleans the kitchen and counters throwing some in to the trash. She almost drops a huge pillow on a large group of them. She Squeezes some with her giant ass on the couch. She takes a break to take her clothes off and check herself out in the mirror still unaware of her Step-Brother and his friends. Who knows if they'll ever get her attention. She has to get ready though because her man's coming over to please her.
    Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 153 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After all the videos thatvwe have made, there aren't that many plain vanilla fucking, This is one of those rare videos. Sure, our eyes are on the TV a lot because we both love to watch ourselves fucking, but that is the whole point anyway isn't it? Lots of cock riding with a rather loud cum swallowing finish. XXXX
    Models: middlenamerachel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Size: 770 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a very simple CEI challenge. I want you with your legs up for the entire clip stroking. I want your dick aimed directly at your face. If you fail and can't make it through the clip without cumming you will start over again until you hit yourself right in the face in that warm cum. Let's play my cum sluts.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 41 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum torture, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want to see how the user spins so run with me? Well sure everyone walks differently, but in this user it was very cool. He wanted to enjoy two girls blindfolded and thus stimulate all the senses. And as he suggested was revealed when I took off his pants. But as the friend was like a one. Geil I spoil only his cock with her mouth and then I'll sit on him and ride him. He still got the second pussy to fuck and was cool as he could not keep it long and squirts us two on the ass. And he can enjoy it visually. How about your idea of??a hot and gorgeous user rotation?
    Models: DirtyTina

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 819 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to Samantha's jerk off instruction class! You're going to have to pay extra close attention to everything I say and follow my instruction PERFECTLY! then when I tell you (and not a moment before) you're going to cum. Where are you going to cum? WHEREVER I TELL YOU TO!
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 20 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1076 x 1 616
    Size: 2.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The purpose of your worship is to glorify, honor, praise, exalt, and please Me A pervert slave like yourself must first learn how to worship & satisfy Me, your Mistress, before dreaming of having the privilege of doing it...Will I be satisfied by your skills and allow you, poor creature, to touch My divine body or will it all be just a dream?
    Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 433 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Femme.S - iwantclips

Models: Femme.S

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship my PERFECT ass in my school girl mini skirt. You know my ass makes you weak. Just get down and serve. The way it moves back and forth, bounces up and down, it drives you crazy. It makes your pathetic dick twitch. You know your place and that's to serve your GODdess Lanie's ass. I can make you do anything I want and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Serve that bubble butt. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes:
    Hundred- 30%
    GLLoserTax- 50%
    TakeMore- 100%
    GLSub- 200%
    GLUltSub- 500%
    Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip. Name used. You're still a virgin and now you're completely consumed by me. You've never experienced a woman. I've clouded your mind satisfied that sexual hunger made you my jerk addict. You love cumming for your Goddess. The feeling the pleasure it's amazing! You know I enjoy taunting you with my body. Tormenting that hard, throbbing virgin cock that I've made mine. Goddess always has a plan for you. Today is no different. Even though you fear it you know what it is. I want you to be my good boy My Best Boy! Be My Virgin slave FOREVER!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 10 s
    Size: 436 MiB
    Download From AnzFile