Page 6699 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 569961996599664966896697669866996700670167096749679971997699 ... LastLast
Results 66,981 to 66,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lucky you, an entire week devoted to your addiction: my big gorgeous tits. You'll worship, spoil, and stroke for them just like I've trained you to do.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 843 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
    Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 606 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you like, boy. You can't hide you're dirty little fantasies from me. I'm way too far into that perverted little head of yours to not notice. You've been dreaming of my sexy little mouth dropping some creamy, delicious spit right into your. You want to drink up my drool! And you're in lucky; I'm feeling generous, so tilt that head back and open wide...
    Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Size: 97.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 2 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica thinks she can wriggle her way out of trouble, but now that she is naked I decide she needs a good hard spanking to teach her a lesson! First it's my bare hand, then my hard leather belt. Then I tie her arms behind her back, attach some tight nipple clamps to her heavy breasts, and give her a thorough whipping with a heavy leather flogger for good measure.
    Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you seriously been going through my panty drawer again loser? Every time I leave you alone in the house you're rummaging through my panties. But why? Are you jealous of how cute and girly they are? No? Then you're just a disgusting panty pervert huh? Well if you like panties so much why don't you try these on? Come on fucktard get your sissy ass into these panties. Oh you're not a sissy? Well now you are. Im fed up with you sniffling through my drawers ruining all my hottest pairs so now we'll go and get you a few pairs of your own shall we? Of course Im not going to allow you to go shopping with me like that. Youre going to have to put on a slutty outfit too. Oh stop whimpering loser. You really have no choice in the matter. Im going to turn you into a pathetic little slut in no time whether you like it or not. You're going to be made to stumble up to the store assistant and ask where the sluttiest frilliest panties are in the store. And when she asks what size you're looking for you're going to have to ask her what size she thinks you're going to need! All while I stand there and giggle at you. Ill make you regret being a disgusting little panty pervert
    Models: meancashleigh

Duration: 6 min 55 s
    Size: 236 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going tease you with My perfect body to get you all worked up to the point of release, only to take it all away. I have been allowing you to cum far too often lately, and today I think it's time for a lesson.

You will be denied of your orgasm. Are you being punished? Have you done anything wrong? No. Can you pay to cum? Not today.

Prior to discovering your submissiveness, you were a jerkaholic who touched himself and came as often as he liked, but what was the state of your life then? You took your orgasms for granted, and you were chasing shallow pleasure rooted in instant gratification.

It feels better when granted permission. It feels better with My approval. And it's gratifying to hold back when instructed to do so, even if you are left with heavy, painful blue balls. Allow the fullness of your balls to serve as a reminder that you were a good boy, until you are next granted permission.
    MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 5 s
    Size: 891 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you love worshiping my tits, so guess what! It's your lucky day. Wrap your hand around your cock and enjoy this little jerk session. It's going to be the closest you ever get ~

Categories: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Beta Humiliation, Femdom POV, Brat Girls
    Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Femme.S - iwantclips

Models: Femme.S

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to see what you get in this clip? This is one hell of a sexy ripoff. You know that you do not even deserve this much, right? You are lucky to get ANYTHING at all from Me. You should be incredibly thankful for anything that you get from Me, because you know that a hot woman like Me does not have to give anything at ALL to someone like you. You want to be ripped off. You want blue balls. That is exactly what you will get.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 3 min 23 s
    Size: 122 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm in a tight slingshot bikini. I know exactly how to tease you and you know exactly what you are not gonna get right? bratty girl next door. so cruel so mean, So hot. what more can you ask for nerds? here are your markup codes. 100% Markup use code: SPOILFAE 200% Markup use code: GIVETOFAE 500% Markup use code: PAYFAERIE 1000% Markup use code: RUIN4FAE
    Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 368 MiB
    Download From AnzFile