Page 6698 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 569861986598664866886696669766986699670067086748679871987698 ... LastLast
Results 66,971 to 66,980 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so easy as a hot college brat to get what she wants and when she wants..using my sexy body I get professor to raise my grade that I purposely slacked off on because I knew this moment would come and so will you
    Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 7 min 21 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 560 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You''re so addicted to ass you'll buy anything, even a clip of me completely ignoring you while I rub and grab and play with my booty. Just watch and learn. Admire every feminine curve of mine.
    Models: goddesslulu

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
    Dakota Charms and Conor Coxxx were hanging out and were so horny that they started fucking in the bathroom. Leaning against the wall, she moans as he pounds her tight pussy with his huge cock. When he's ready to cum, she begs to have a him give a facial with his jizz. Using her talented mouth, she sucks him until he blows over her face.
    She's still horny and gets in doggy position. As he goes deeper and harder, her perky tits bounce as she rams her pussy against him. Laying on her back, Dakota arches her back and moans. When she's pounded scissorstyle, her face contorts in pleasure as she takes it all in. Conor goes down on her and licks her pussy while she smiles at you watching her.
    OTHER KEYWORDS- BG, boy girl, home video, doggy style, missionarysex, fucking, standing sex, sex positions, oral, blowjobs, BJ, gonzo, amateur, cumshots, cum shots, facials, orgasms, big dicks brunettes, all natural,
    @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Size: 963 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 16 min 9 s
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been working really hard, haven't you, slave boy? Here you are, hard at work while I've been out relaxing at the pool and sipping cocktails with my girlfriends. With all the scrubbing, crawling and cleaning you've been doing you must have worked up quite a thirst! I know just how to quench it for you; with a load or two of my creamy, delicious spit. Open wide for a yummy taste of my divine saliva, boy!
    Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
    Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 5 min 40 s
    Size: 69.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lucy, a young teeny is once again faced with a horny bastard. He had been watching Lucy bang his friend, and off course he wants to fuck her you juicy pussy as well. Lucy was so excited after the first fuck, so she is not very hard to ask! After some kissing Lucy undresses Thomas, and she start giving him a blowjob, Her young lips, licks and sucks his dick like a lollipop. But Thomas suggest they do it in the 69 position, because he wants to taste her young snatch. Now Lucy and the horny bastard is ready for a fuck. Lucy climb on his dick, and start riding him like a good cowgirl. She is so excited, and ride him really hard. She really got that horny look in her eyes. But she wants his dick doggy style, and she position herself presenting her sexy ass for him to penetrate her young pussy again. A good fuck is given to Lucy. It is time to do it the missionary style and Lucy lies on the couch, and is once more getting his dick hard pounding, in her sweet young snatch. When he is ready to cum Lucy gives him a gentle hand job, and he shoots his load on his own stomach. Then a unexpected twist happen. Bruno is called over to be the cuckold! He must lick the cum from his stomach, before Lucy leaved the scene.
    Models: Nikky Thorne Productions

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Size: 940 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom: Slave is a desperate Cuck, I know it would do anything for me & my boytoy hahaha. Hes such a whimpy little bitch, I cant help but humiliate him & watch him beg for more. Lately this bitch has been begging to move in & serve us. So im teaching him basic slave training. Like learning to SUCK my heels clean like a fat DICK. Slave is Flogged, Slapped, Spit on & verbally humiliated while sucking heels clean for my amusement.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A tribute game AND a jerk session? Your tiny cock is twitching with excitement just at the thought! Go grab your wallet and get ready to spend during this jerk session. Maybe if you're a good loser you'll even earn an orgasm.

Categories: Small Penis Humiliation, Financial Domination, JOI Games, Games, Instructional, SPH, Verbal Humiliation, Findom, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've longed to fuck my nostrils and I know how much my nose turns you on. You rub your cock all over the bridge of my nose and gaping nostrils, throbbing harder as you do. I beg you to fuck my nose and you slap your cock all over me, spitting into my nostrils and getting them very wet. My nostrils open and close as your cock pushes over them, left and right. You slide your cock into my mouth and begin to fuck my throat too and I do not resist, instead I moan and plead... getting extremely turned on. You switch between fucking my throat and sliding your cock all over my nose and soon I am begging you to fill my nostrils up with your hot load of spunk! You cum right into my nostrils and then squeeze them, watching your thick cum pour out of them again.
    Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 906 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing.
    As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end.
    She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm.
    He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls limp. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse.
    It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick.
    Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile