Page 6676 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 567661766576662666666674667566766677667866866726677671767676 ... LastLast
Results 66,751 to 66,760 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Layla Adams had to babysit on Sunday because Claudio couldn't find anyone else. When he returns home from work, he sits her down on his lap and explains to her there's opportunity for her to earn even more money. When he starts rubbing her pussy and kissing her neck, it's obvious the two are going to reach some sort of arrangement. After some more pussy rubbing, the two go upstairs where Layla gets a proper pussy eating. Then, Claudio is on his back getting his thick dick slobbered on by Layla's tight, teen mouth. She warms him up well, stuffing her face with his big uncut cock, getting it ready for her pussy to mount. As she climbs on top of him, her tight pussy surrounds his cock and slowly swallows it up. Layla can't get over how big he feels inside her and moans in ecstasy, riding him both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. After fucking her in a few more positions, Layla gets down on her knees and sucks Claudio's balls while he shoots a huge nut right in her mouth. He then makes her release it slowly as it oozes down her lips and chin.
    Models: Family Secrets XXX

Duration: 35 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.80 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sex (play) With Me When My Naught Body Dancing With Passion
    Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 2.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This poor little twink thinks he's taken dick before, but never has he had his ass ravished by a succubus. I plan on stealing his soul, right through his hole; one stroke at a time. I don't want to hear a fucking word leave his lips, only moans and groans as I plow deeply into him. Yanking his hair and pulling him balls deep towards the base of my dick I pound my hips into his, desiring to make him cry out time and time again. I love watching his ass bounce onto my cock, my hand on his hip making sure he takes in every inch. I won't be satisfied until I've completely decimated his once tight asshole.
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You should be very excited! You get to jerk your dick to Me as hard and as fast as you want today! There is only one catch... you get 2 minutes to stroke and cum.... otherwise there will be consequences. Do you want to play? *** FOLLOW MY NEW TWITTER @iWANTSHAYE ***
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 3 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 115 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 123 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My physical and mental strength combined with my beauty is kill3r. I can be so soft from one glance and a second later so strong. It's something not many women can do. I could hold you right where I wanted to and you could squirm and wriggle but it won't help. Nothing will help you when I have my grip around you. I decide when I let you go.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Size: 842 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
    Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 394 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have received this very upsetting letter from the Dean. You're being punished for running a false dating racket, taking money from women to set them up on a date and you end up fucking them instead and never calling them back. The Dean has asked me to set you straight. You'll be working off your debt with me at home, your Women's Studies teacher. I can basically do anything I like because I'm sure you won't admit you've been made to be my sissy house bitch, sucking my cock for me and my wife, will you? I didn't think so. Now get on your knees and suck my cock good while I tell you about your house bitch duties!
    Your Women's Studies teacher gives you a lesson in respect cocksucking.
    Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Alexa Divina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 20 min 7 s