Page 6649 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 564961496549659966396647664866496650665166596699674971497649 ... LastLast
Results 66,481 to 66,490 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The rules are very simple, but the challenge itself will not be. A boob lover like you will surely want to stroke and cum to My perfect tits. I will tease you with them, describe them in detail, and get your cock throbbing for My tits, but you MUST follow the rules or there will be a price to pay. *FOLLOW MY NEW TWITTER @iWANTSHAYE*
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

lets get started
    Models: curiouscristine

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 426 x 640
    Size: 23.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
    Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Such a pathetic loser. You cum so fast it's not even worth teasing you! That's why you are just going to stroke and blow your load while I humiliate you. Oh, and enjoy the nice surprise I have for you after!
    Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 181 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I honestly outdid myself today and I think you will completely agree once I start teasing you with these titties. I want you to lay below me and take in my big tits in this tiny sling shot bikini. My nipples are barely covered and my cleavage is heaping! I look forward to giving you the greatest draining of your life. This is some insanely hot tit worship that you don't want to miss.

Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIKINI, BIKINI FETISH, BIG TITS, BODY WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, CLEAVAGE, BOOBS, BOOBS BOUNCING, TIT TEASING, COCK TEASE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, TEASE, SENSUAL GODDESS, SLAVE TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND CONTROL, GODDESS WORSHIP
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This cum eating clip is designed for all levels it doesn't matter if you are a beginner or expert at eating your cum this clip is for you! At first I tease you and make you jerk your cock super fast so I have you cumming in just a few minutes but there is a catch you will ruin that first orgasm. Let go of your cock as the cum just drips out of your hard cock but of course catch that dribble mess right in your hand don't worry I have plans for it. Now I know you are still horny and are begging for a normal release so I have you jerk while I tease you with my hot body you know I'm the best at it. I build up that orgasm it will be intense edging. Ok good now I know you want to cum again but not until I say and when I finally allow you to cum you will not swallow it right away. Hold it in your mouth gargle it enjoy it until I say swallow and I promise you will be the best cum slut out there after this clip!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Size: 569 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Theres nothing you love more than losing your mind to me. Stroking away at my beauty and power. But you know an orgasm is earned. You the privilege of getting release doesn't come easy. Goddess wants you to earn that delicious orgasm by eating every last drop of it. Theres no better way to make you even weaker for me than by sacrificing your own willpower and dignity all at once!
    Models: Jasminecarterr

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Alexa Divina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 40 s
    Size: 1 002 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm completely topless, from start to finish in this clip, with nothing but my hands to cover my perfect nipples. Will I have a nip slip? Will I let you see what you're desperate for? Buy it and find out.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Size: 614 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its time for me to get my revenge! I have Scarlet tied to the table and I will have my way with her, punishing her just the same way as she punished me. I make her beg for it first, and then I make her cum so many times she HATES me for it. Revenge is so sweet
    Models: Miss_Lollipop

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Size: 39.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile