Page 6613 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 561361136513656366036611661266136614661566236663671371137613 ... LastLast
Results 66,121 to 66,130 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My coworker punched me in and I had 15 minutes til we opened so I took advantage. I was just gonna twerk on your face but that made me so horny I had to play with my pussy. I was trying not to make too much noise so they wont hear me but it's soooooo hard. Cum with me
    Models: Twerktress

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 881 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
    Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Size: 667 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since you are such a failure as a man, Princess Kiki has decided to turn you into a sissy. She taunts and humiliates you as she has you dress up in a bra, panties, thigh stockings, high heels, and tops it off with a long blonde wig. Get ready for you new role in life as a pathetic panty wearing bitch boy.
    Models: Bratty Diva's

Duration: 7 min 16 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 137 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're going to do something for my today. I want your weakness overtaking you. Don't deny your urges to slurp your cum. Accept the fact your desires and my words will make you do something naughty. You're weak for an orgasm. You will soon find your legs over your head. I don't want you chickening out. You will hear me start my countdown and you know you will unload your cum in your mouth.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 52 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 1 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 68.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm combining your 3 favorite intoxicants alcoh0l, p0ppers, and Me! In the next 20 minutes I'm going to fuck you up so badly you won't remember your own name. Each sniff, shot, and glimpse of me making you weaker than ever before. Until your mind is just a puddle and you can only think of one thing, following my directions exactly. The best part of this is that each time I get you fucked up, you lose brain cells and poison yourself slowly. This just makes it easier to fuck you over next time!
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 21 min 28 s
    Size: 706 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literally kiss my ass and thank me for the privilege.

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock no hands or anything just from the frotting alone and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step sister?

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 72.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips