Page 6599 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 559960996499654965896597659865996600660166096649669970997599 ... LastLast
Results 65,981 to 65,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bored on my couch. Nothing better do to than play with my pussy. If you waana see my asshole, you can watch. I'm not gonna say anything.
    Models: Twerktress

Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I roll around on the bed, totally naked, chain-smoking one cigarette after another. I talk about my smoking habit, lying comfortably and showing off my juicy curves as I inhale and exhale that burning smoke.
    Models: KatyChurchill

Duration: 12 min 17 s
    Size: 720 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to gooning. This is even better than the average edging session. You're going to reach a new state of pleasure unlike anything you've experienced but it's going to require some sacrifice. You must jerk, you must tease your cock, and you must intensely give in to your desires. Only for a little while though, Once, I say no more, you STOP. Not a single extra stroke. Once you've experienced this prolonged edging session, you will enter a trance. Mesmerized as your cock and mind intimately merge together to become one. This sounds like a love story but its not, lol. This is when you become freed from all social codes of conduct, all of life's responsibilities, and you solely act on impulse. Your reactions are now based on what your cock wants, not what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. The gooning state is one you will crave to repeat, and repeat, and repeat. But fair warning, it WILL get costly and you will look like a fool. Why do you think its called GOONING?

Consists of: Gooning, edging, edging fetish, mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, JOI Games, Jerk off encouragement, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, pussy worship, body worship, implied nudity, gooning training, findom, financial domination, femdom, female domination, sensual domination, cock tease, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, goddess worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 28 min 47 s
    Size: 1.39 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We both know how much you love being tantalized and told to eat your cum. Hearing it from me just adds an extra tingling touch below. My perfect Princess face and big bouncing breasts. Watch me as I talk you through how to touch your cock, when, how fast...all to the pace of my bouncing breasts. Think you can keep up and focus on everything you're suppose to be doing? I think you're up for the challenge. Open wide. Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 179 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 53 s 290 ms
    Size: 29.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have to change the way you think about financial domination. You have to feel good about it. Change how you feel about it. Relax, and spend on a goddess. Spoil her with gifts. Spend all your time and money on me. You need to think of it as feeling happy and feeling good. There's no reason to be scared about emptying your accounts, credit cards all on one perfect being. Feel good about it. Enjoy it. Live in the moment. Work hard for me. Continue to please me and make me happy.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 26 s
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you.

This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense.

You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions.

It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We all know that Steed is completely and hopelessly addicted to my ass. After this video, you will be, too (assuming you aren't already). I had a long day at work today and decided to relax by way of one of my favorite activities: having Steed lie down behind me and bury his face deep in my ass. I have him slide my black panties aside and sniff, lick, and passionately kiss my beautiful, little asshole. It's exceedingly amusing to me, how sensual Steed is when his mouth is glued to my ass. He literally makes out with it as though he were kissing a lover. Ha! I reach back every now and again, pulling his face yet even deeper into my ass. I require even further pleasure, having Steed slide his tongue inside my pretty asshole while I moan in delight. And the entire time, I remind him that this is his place, where he belongs buried in my ass, forever beneath me. He's hopelessly addicted to his God's ass. Buy this clip now if you're ready to take that step...
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wet, sloppy, like a cock possessed to be sucked! Watch me take all of this BBC. Don't be jealous lol
    Models: LadyVictoria702

Duration: 2 min 46 s
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile