Page 6534 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 553460346434648465246532653365346535653665446584663470347534 ... LastLast
Results 65,331 to 65,340 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
    Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am the head or HR and you need to obey the rules of this office. I specifically changed the dress code yesterday and you are not supposed to be wearing those regular clothes. I am wearing latex leggings and you are supposed to be wearing a dawg collar and dawg ears. You are supposed to lick the shoes of all the women in the office like a dawg on a daily basis. I don't care how humiliating this is, you will war the new work uniform for you. Get on the foot and lick my feet right now! I want you to learn a lesson and respect the fact that I am the one doing this to you and humiliating you in font of the whole office forever.
    Princess Beverly
    Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its SO not gay in any way to test the waters of anal exploration. It's not gay at all to try and experience full submission by getting fucked in the ass by your Goddess's pink dildo strap on. There is nothing gay about giving yourself to me

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 958 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My tits walk into the room before I do. They're so widely admired, even straight women fall in love with them. They're the compelling couple that makes you want to binge for Me. Over and over. I know you're touching yourself right now. That's ok, because that's your weakness, and that's My breasts' special talent: exploiting your weaknesses. Keep jerking, because you can't resist it. I make your cock twitch, and We (My tits and I) are really good at what We do to you. As your brain goes weak and your dick gets hard, your credit card gets loose and opens up for Me. Binge for My boobs. Do it. I don't even have to ask.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Size: 676 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I call you babe and B*** as you stroke for me in my mini bikini... come on B*** you know you wanna cum for me... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Size: 860 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Am I your sex life now? Am I the only thing that gets you off? I am, aren't I? Do you picture fucking me? You don't, do you? Sure, I'm a hot girl that put on sexy lingerie. and you jerk off to me. But not to the idea of having sex with me. Because that's too hard to imagine. It's not very fun is it? Trying to picture something that would never happen. You know, you used to be able to get off to watching hot girls getting fucked by huge cocks. I don't even get completely naked. You'll never see my pussy. You'll never see it in real life, you'll never see it in real life. What gets you off is me ruining you, isn't it? You saw me on the internet. Maybe you bought one of my clips, maybe you ran across my Twitter. But you wanted to have a little taste. What does it feel like? What does it feel like to pay this hot, bratty girl that doesn't want anything to do with you. And you getting nothing in return. Other than knowing that for a moment, I noticed your tribute. What gets you off is the idea of eternal slavery. There will be moments when you want to stop. stop indulging in your financial domination fetish. But you're a slave to it. You're a slave to the rush of hitting send. Giving me everything that you have. Giving me everything that you don't have. Maybe you'll even open up a new credit card, to give me even more. Reducing you to nothing. And that thrill is irreplaceable. You don't even want to have sex anymore. This is everything. You're addicted. You're addicted to financial domination. You're addicted to me. You're too easy. You're stuck in the cycle, and even when you try to stop, you'll always relapse. MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Size: 773 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're obsessed with tits so worship mine. They're absolutely perfect as I tease and play with your obsession for boobs. You've never seen beautiful natural breasts like this before.. so I'm going to keep drawing you in because I know you cant get enough of them. Watch my big tits bounce and jiggle. Keep getting weak for my breasts and my breasts only.
    Markup Codes:
    25% PRINCESSARIELLE
    50% WORSHIPARIELLE
    75% BRAINLESS
    100% STUPIDFUCKTAX
    Models: WowArielle

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: Its been long time I have not contacted you.I was busy in my life. One night I went out for dinner and co incidentally you also there.You saw me and you came to me and grab my hair. You tell me how dare I could not contact you. You took me to your dungeon and tied me. Slap me very brutally make me kiss your feet and worship you. Giving me rules to worship you.
    Clip Contains: femdom, boots, goddess, face slapping, foot fetish, heels, legs, redhead, pvc, vinyl, slave training, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you.

This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense.

You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions.

It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile